Chapter 37:Igeo Bwoya?

No one's PoV:

While Luhan is busy on China.He was busy arranging his papers or lawsuit.Everyone knows that Luhan misses SM staffs/artist,Fans,his Exo members and Y/n.Sometimes he feel bad because he let go his members and ofcourse for leaving y/n.He wished that someday it is just a dream and one day Y/n and him will comeback at each other.Btw....Let's go to Chanyeol and Y/n.

Today y/n and Exo have a schedule.They were in Busan for the 'Star Concert in Busan'.Bigbang,Exo,Winner,Got7,Sistar,Girls Day,Red Velvet,SNSD and many more will perform.Then Y/n and Seungri will be the MC.

The other artist were lining up for the rehearsals.While y/n,she's excited and half nervous for being a MC.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Before the show starts,EXO went to Y/n's dressing room.There,Y/n is all dress up like a doll.She's wearing pink dress above the knee,colored cream high heels and the tip of her hair is curled.She is also wearing a simple make up like she didn't put anything on it.Then Exo knock on Y/n's room.

"Annyeong!""Annyeong!"they greet at each other.

"Wahh,my y/n is really beautiful."Chanyeol said making the others surprised for Chanyeol saying 'My y/n.'.

"Waeyo?Were just friends."He said.

"Yeah right,btw why are you still here?"she asked.

"Where about to go but we decided to give you a fighting."Suho said and she nod.

"FIGHTING!"they said.

"Fighting too."she said smiling.

"Btw,where's baekhyunnie?"she asked.

"He's with Taeyeon noona."sehun said.

"Aishh,that bacon.He's really obssess with taeyeon unnie.Well,i'll see you later.Fighting."she said then exo went outside.

Exo lined up for the opening ceremony.All artist who attend for the show will sing Cho Young Pil's Bounce.

Then y/n and Seungri went in the middle of the stage to start the program.

"Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun,jeonun Y/n imnida."she said and bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo Bigbang's Seungri imnida.Nice to meet you everyone."he said.

"As for tonight we will start our program where biggest artist will perform here.Seungri oppa are you ready?."Y/n said while smiling.

"Yeah,everyone for tonight we will all watch your favorite idol.Y/n lets begin."he said and y/n nod.

"Yeorobun,were welcoming you for tonight.Welcome to Star Concert in Busan."the two said.Then the loud music plays.

°°°°°

geu-dae-ga dor-a-seo-myeon du nun-i ma-ju-chil-kka
shim-jang-i Bounce Bounce du-geun-dae deur-ril-kka bwa geob-na
han-cham-eul mang-seor-i-da yong-gi-reul nae
bam-sae-weo jun-bi-han sun-ae-bo go-baek-hae-do dwil-kka
cheo-eum bon sun-gan-bu-teo ne mo-seub-i
nae ga-seum ul-leong-i-ge man-deur-eoss-eo
Baby You’re my trampoline
You make me Bounce Bounce
su-manh-eun in-yeon-gwa ba-kkun neo-in geol
sa-rang-i nam-gin sang-cheo-deul-do gam-ssa-jul-ge
eo-jjeo-myeon u-rin beol-sseo al-go iss-eo
geu-to-rok chaj-a he-maen sa-rang-eui kkum
woe-rob-ge-man ha-neun geol
You make me Bounce You make me Bounce
Bounce Bounce
mang-seor-yeo-jyeo na hon-ja-man-eui gam-jeong-il-kka
nae-ga jal-mot saeng-gak-han geo-ra-myeon eo-tteok-ha-ji nun-mur-i-na
byeol-cheo-reom ban-jjak-i-neun nun-mang-ul-do
su-jub-eo dal-kom-ha-deon ne ib-sul-do
nae-gen kkum-man gat-eun geol
You make me Bounce
eo-jjeo-myeon u-rin beol-sseo al-go iss-eo
geu-to-rok cha-ja he-maen sa-rang-eui kkum
woe-rob-ge-man ha-neun geol eo-jjeo-myeon u-rin beol-sseo
You make me~ Oh You make me~