Chapter 25:Our Little Poro

4 months had passed.....

Luhan's PoV:

I woke up and saw that im not in our dorm im at my girlfriend's house.She was sleeping peacefully beside me and hugging my neck.I brush her hair and kiss her forehead.

"I love you."i whispered then she move a little away from me and get back on sleeping.I smile at the scene of her.

After a while she's start on waking up.When her eyes were fully open,she look at me and kiss me on my cheeks.

"Goodmorning"she said hugging me.She stand up and walk to the bathroom.I also stand up and fix the bed.I went downstairs to prepare a breakfast for us.As i went down,i saw Poro.

Poro is y/n's dog.He is a chow chow and its color is brown.I gave it to her as a gift because of her success being an actress and a model.Her was slowly starting to know in the world.

Flashback....

I decided to gave a gift for my girlfriend for her achievement.I  overheard that she was lonely when the two noona are not in the house and so i decided to buy her a dog.

I went inside the pet store and look for some pet that y/n would like it.I search and search until i found this little dog sleeping peacefully.It was really cute.I call the salesman and i told him that i will get that dog.He get the dog and i pay on the cashier.I get the dog and i cuddled him around me.Yes he is a boy the salesman told me.I went inside the car and place him on my lap.I was about to go to y/n's house until i found something.I went down with the dog and went inside the shop.I buy a box and a card.I place the dog inside the big box and i start writing a letter.

As soon as im done i went out and place the box on the passenger's seat and drove off.

When i arrived i press the doorbell and y/n open it.She hug me and we went inside.

"What is that oppa?"she asked pointing at the box.

"Its for you.Go and open it."i said smiling.She take the gift in my hands.

"Gomawo"she said and went to the couch to open it.I went beside her and look at her open it.When the dog revealed there is the note and that was my letter for her.

"Oppa,gomawoyo.Jinjja gomawo.Its really cute,i love it."she said kissing my cheek.

"Just for you."i said.After that she saw the card and open it.

To the most beautiful girlfriend in the world:

'Annyeong,i know that you're lonely when the two noona are not there and also when im not there.I hope this dog would make you happy even if im not there he was my replacement and no one else,okay?Congrats on your achievements.Saranghae jagi.

From your Manly boyfriend..:D

"Oppa jinjja gomawo.Nado saranghae."she said hugging me.

"You're welcome.I know you will like it."i said pinching his nose.

"Hehehehe,ne because its my favorite breed but oppa what is his name?"she said caressing the dog.

"What do you want to name it?"i asked.

"Ah!I'll name it Poro"she said.

"Why?"i asked.