Chapter 7:Something's fishy?

Luhan's PoV:

I was awake when someone poke me.

"Hyung ireonayo"i open my left eye and saw Sehun.I get up and proceed to the bathroom to wash.After washing,i wear my black short pants,white tshirt,gray bwcw jacket,and my pair of white jordan shoe.I decided to message y/n first.

To:Jagiya

(Yes i changed it into jagiya)

Goodmorning,did you sleep well?See you later.

Then i went downstairs to eat breakfast.I sat between kai and sehun.

As i was eating,my phone suddenly buzz.I hide it down to see who it was.

From:Jagiya

Goodmorning too,ne i sleep well.Arasso.

'Lets have a coffee later?' i replied.

'I'll try.' she message back.

When i lift back my head they were all looking at me.

"Wae?"i asked.

"Are you hiding something from us?"suho asked.

"Eobseo,if i have i will tell you.'i said and continue on eating.

After eating i check my phone again then there was no message.

We arranged first on what need and when were done we hop on the van and drove off.

Your PoV:

I was a little bit nervous because his members didn't know yet and maybe they didn't like me for Luhan because im just an ordinary girl.When we tell them the truth i hope that they would like me.I was thinking of our relationship when luhan message me.

From:Luhannie

Eodiga?

'Im on my way now' i replied.

'Arasso'  he replied.Then i went off to SM.

Luhan's PoV:

We were going to Mcountdown for our goodbye stage on Overdose.It was a little bit sad because we really have to say goodbye to the fans who support us on our comeback.At the same time im happy because i think almost of our fans support us on this comeback.Oh well were here at SM waiting area because we are waiting for the staffs who will be with us when we go to Mcountdown.

Its been 1 hour since y/n were not arriving.Im a little bit worried about her.Maybe i should message her.

To:Jagiya

Yah,eodiga?Is there something wrong?

'Aniyo,im here now.' she replied then i stand up and peek on the glass window if she really is here now.Then i saw her she was wearing a black jeans,sweater and a brown pair of shoe.I saw her enter and she saw us then walk near us.

"Goodmorning guys"she said with a smile.I notice that she was holding a paper bag.

"I'll help you"i said and take the paper bag in her hand.

"Ah,unnie prepared that food for all of you"she said smiling.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo noona"sehun said and bow at each other.

"Who are you still waiting for?"she asked sehun as she sat beside him.I was just looking at them because sehun was infront from my seat.We were face to face.

"Manager hyung."sehun said and she just nod.Finally i looked at her and she was just looking at me too and smiled at me.I smiled back also.

To:Jagiya