Chapter 18:Family

Luhan's PoV:

I was driving to y/n's house to visit her.When i arrive i press my horn and i greet the two noona.We went inside and they were preparing a breakfast.

"Noona,where is y/n?"i asked.

"She was still sleeping"she said and i let out a small laugh.I check the time and its 8:30 am.I went upstairs and knock to her door.I peek at her door and saw that she were in a deep sleep.Maybe she's tired last night.I went inside and proceed next to her.I remove the pillow that she was hugging from her face.I smile as i ssaw her for the first time sleeping like this.

"Jagiya~~"i sang.

"Waeyo?"she asked still sleeping.I tucked the strands of her hair on the back of her hair.

"Its 8:36 am now so wake up."i said looking around her room.She move then she sat up.I pat her head as she looks at me.

"Good morning"i said smiling.

"Good morning too.Did you just arrived?"she asked and i nod.

"Arasso,i'll just wash."she said and went to the bathroom.

Your PoV:

As i open my eyes Luhan already arrived.He smells so good.I proceed to the bathroom and start brushing my teeth.As i look back from the mirror of my bathroom i saw Luhan leaning against the door frame while his hands were on his pocket.His reallt handsome.

"What are you doing here?"i asked then i wash my mouth and my face.

"Nothing."he said.

"Did you eat breakfast?"i asked as i drag him with me out of the bathroom.

"No"he said.

"Arasso,let's go down"i said and held his arm and we went downstairs.I set the table and my two unnie were not around they went for a market.They leave a sticky note on the ref when they will leave.

"Try this."i said as i feed Luhan a food.

"Its delicious."he said and we continue on eating our food.I remember my mom's surprise i still don't knoe what is it.I'll just wait for it because she said last night that tomorrow is her suprise so its today.

"What do you want to do?"i asked as we done finishing cleaning the plates.We sat down at the couch looking at each other.

I give him a 'What?-look' .

"Stay pretty"he said and touch my cheek.

"Gomawo."i said then my phone rang.

Mom calling...

'Mom?'

'You're surprise will be there'

'Huh?What is it?Im worried about that.'

'Don't be.You will be happy if you see it'

'Arasso'

'Where are you?'

'At house why?'

'Nothing,is your unnies home?'

'They went out for a market'

'You're just alone?'

'Aniyo,im with Luhan'

'Luhan?Is it your boyfriend?'

'Yes mom'

'I want to talk to him'

'Arasso'