Chapter 8:Surprised

Your PoV:

I was now busy in the kitchen preparing a food because i have a visitor.I cook food who loves by any korean people.Luhan message me earlier that he invite some of his family and friends.My two unnies help me to cook food.Here's our list of food.

1.Galbi-fresh beef grilled with a plethora side dishes.

2.Bulgogi-seasonef beef in a savory sauce with mixed vegetable

3.Samgyupsal-grilled pork strips

4.Jjinmandu-steamed mandu dumplings.

We finished the Galbi and bulgogi we only have to finish now is samgyupsal and jjinmandu.I looked at the clock if i still have time.

'1:30 pm.'

I still have 2 and a half hours to finish this.

Luhan's PoV:

My members didn't know that y/n is my girlfriend except sehun.Y/n also didn't know that my members will come.

"Hyung im sure that hyungnims will be surprised by noona."sehun said as he visit me at my room.

"Ne"i simply said.I sat at my bed and message y/n if she was doing fine.

To:Jagiya

What are you doing?

'Im busy cooking just message me later...hahaha mianhae :* ' she replied that i found it cute.

'Arasso.' i message back.

"Hyung you're blushing"sehun suddenly said.I looked at him with 'Jinjja-look' .

"Im just joking hyung..hahahaha"he said and i stand up.

"Yah,aishh this evil maknae"i said.

"Mianhae hyung.Arasso i'll get ready."he said and i nod.I should get ready too.I open my closet and look for what to wear.I pick my plain white with a design on the side.My black jeans and black shoes.

See on comments---->

I went to the bathroom to wash and when im done i wear it and fix my hair.I went outside my room to see my members that they are already dress up and ready to go.Before going to y/n's house i leave a message.I will drive our van because manager hyung has an appointment today.They have a meeting at SM ent.

Your PoV:

From:Luhannie

Were on our way now.

What?!I read it and went straight to my room upstairs.I huriedly pick my towel and went to take a bath.

After i finish taking a bath i pick on what to wear.I was wearing a denim shorts,a white sweater with a skull in the middle,and black shoes.

like this-->see in comments

I dry my hair and apply some bb cream and lip balm.When im done i went downstairs and i help my unnie to prepare the food that we cooked.

"Kamsahamnida unnies"i said as i thank them for helping.

I went to the living room to wait them.

'Where's my phone?' i thought as i searched it in my pocket but its missing.I was about to go when the door bell rang.

"I'll get it."my unnie said and i nod.I went to my room to get my phone.

"Jiwook ah your visitors are here"i heard unnie downstairs.