Chapter 36:Getting together

Your PoV:

It's been 4 weeks since Luhan went back to China.We also break up last week,i'll tell you.

Flashbacks...

I was cleaning my room when my phone rang.It was Luhan.Im happy because he call me.
'Yeoboseyo?' i said.
'Jagi~'he said and he sounds like he cried.
'Are you fine?'i asked getting worried.
'We n-need to break u-up.'he said sobbing.
'Why?'i asked starting to cry.
'Mom said to break up with you because they find a new fiance for me.Im sorry but i love you.' he said crying.
'I-if you love me then you should find a way to protect me or our love.'i said crying.Then i hung up.

Flashback ends.....

That was the day i last to talk to Luhan.Maybe he's married now.It's fine with me as long as he's happy and i wish the girl wouldn't hurt him.

Chanyeol and i were going on a skating and we will buy gifts.Chanyeol is always beside me whether i have a problem or not.Im always happy when Chanyeol is with me.

Btw,he is calling right now.

Chanyeol calling.....

'Yeoboseyo?' i said.
'Ne,im here outside your house.' he said.
'Jinjja?Arasso,im going down now.' i said,i end the call and i hurriedly went downstairs.

I opened the gate and saw him standing there.

"Kaja?"he asked as we went inside.

"Arasso,i'll just get my bag."i said and went upstairs to my room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
At the car...

"Is Luhan hyung still calling you?"he asked.

"Aniyo,were already break up so why he would call me."i said looking at him.

"Ahh okay.."he said then we arrived at the mall.We went down on the car.Btw,no one notice us because we have mask and cap.We went first to buy clothes.

~~~~~

"Oppa,do you think it fits on Sehun."i whispered to Chanyeol so no one would hear us.

"Ne,we have the same size."he said as he try the leather jacket.

"Arasso."i said and i get it.

I went to the shoes section then Chanyeol oppa went beside me.

"Stay here,i just go to the comfort room."he said then i nod.

Chanyeol's PoV:

"Stay here,i just go to the comfort room."i said and went outside the store.

Im going to buy a gift for y/n.Its not just for Christmas gift uhmm im gonna confess to her.Luhan doesn't know yet and also Y/n so i will just try if she will accept me.

~~~~~

"Can i see this one."i said and the saleslady get the key and a lock necklace.

"How much is this?"i said looking at the necklace.

"Its 20,000 won if you buy only the lock or the key.When you buy the two its 35,000 won."she said.I think for a seconds.....

"Arasso,i'll get the two."i said and gave it to her.