Chapter 28:Invitation

No one's PoV:

Luhan and y/n is on their way to visit Exo's dorm.While they were in the car,Y/n is worried about something.She was worried about Exo because of what was happening to Luhan.

She knows that it's her fault.It's just that Exo would get angry at her when they saw the wound on Luhan's face.

Btw,y/n and Luhan stopped on a small shop.They went inside,the staffs greet them as they went in.The shop doesn't have lots of people so they are comfortable.

"Good morning Sir and Ma'am.How may I help you?"she asked smiling at them as she recognized them.

"Goodmorning,it's fine thank you."y/n said softly and smiling back at her.Luhan went to thr side to get a basket.Then they start picking a bread.

"What is Hunnie's favorite flavor?"she asked Luhan who was picking for the elder members and y/n who was picking for the maknaes.

"He likes chocolate."he said while putting some bread on the basket.

"Arasso i'll pick chocolate for Sehun and Tao."she said putting the 2 chocolate flavor bread in the basket that Luhan was holding.

When they're finish on buying them a food they went to the counter and paid it.They went inside the car and drove off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As soon as they arrived at the basement of the dorm,y/n's nervousness came back.She was already thinking about Exo on how they will react.

"Gwenchana?"Luhan asked as they were standing infront of Exo's dorm.

"Ne."y/n said giving him a forced smile.

Luhan knock on the door and it was opened by Chanyeol.

"Hyung!"he said signaling the other members that Luhan already arrived.

"Annyeong y/n"he said with a derp smile.

"Annyeong yeollie"y/n said smiling softly at him.

They went inside and sit in the living room.

"Where are the others?"Luhan asked Chanyeol who came from the kitchen with two glasses of water in his hands.

"They are upstairs playing a video games."Chanyeol said.

"Lets go."luhan said pulling y/n with him and Chanyeol followed them.

Chanyeol open the door on Sehun and Kai's bedroom.They saw them paying attention on the game.

"Ahhh,guys.?"chanyeol said and they all looked back.

"Oh you already arrived."suho said.

"Annyeong."y/n greet them.

"Annyeong noona""Hi"Exo said.They went to sit on Sehun's bed beside Lay and watch them play.

"Hyung what's that in your face?"D.O asked pointing at Luhan's cheek.

"I just play basketball and then i tripped."Luhan lied at his members because he knows what y/n was thinking.

"Eyyy."Sehun said.

"Actually,its because of me."y/n said looking down at her lap.Luhan look at her with worried eyes.He doesn't want his members to think bad about y/n.

"Mwo?"the maknae asked except D.O.

"Luhan and i went for a walk yesterday and he played with some of the boys in the park.Then Ezikiel and Luhan fight because of me."she said feeling sorry for not protecting Luhan.

"I--im so--sorry guys."she said looking at them.

"Y/n,you don't have to say sorry."Lay said lightly patting her back and y/n gave him a smile.

"Ne,we understand it.Luhan hyung just want to protect you from that Ezikiel."Baekhyun said nodding.

"Yeah we understand you."suho said and the others agree.

"Thank you.I hope you're not angry."she said with a soft smile.

"Aniyo."Kai said and they nod.

"Arasso,let's stop this now.I forgot the food we bought.I'll just get it downstairs."he said comforting y/n by hugging her before he goes down.

There was a knock on the door as Luhan went down.He open the door and saw the housekeeper.

"Annyeonghaseyo Luhan ssi."the housekeeper said.

"What is it noona?"he asked.

"Ah,i saw this here and your name was written on it."she said handling the small invitation to luhan.

"Ahh kamsahamnida noona"he said bowing to each other.

Luhan get the paper bag of bread they bought,then he hurriedly went upstairs to the bedroom.

"Wae?"they asked as Luhan was panting.

"I recieved an invitation but i didn't know who is this from."he said showing the invitation to them.

"Maybe its from your friend."y/n said reading inside of it.

"It was written that he was inviting you for his birthday."y/n added.

To:Luhan,
Annyeong.Long time no see.We haven't met each other bro.I hope you didn't forgot my birthday right?Please come tomorrow evening okay here's the address : b2 lot15 Cheongdamdong......

"I didn't remember who's friend is this."luhan said.

"Just go,maybe he miss you already."y/n said.

"Arasso"he said.

~~~~~~~~

(A/N:Who do you think send that invitation to Luhan?Btw,here's my update.Sorry if it's short and late.)