Chapter 2:Starting

Your PoV:

I woke up at 5:30 am because i need to arrived at SM at 7.Exo will having a comeback on sbs today for their new album 'Overdose'.

(A/n:I really like that song,do you?)

When im done taking a bath.I wore my jeans and my brown sweater.I tacked my front sweater inside my jeans to have some fashion.I also wear my black cute black boots like an army but it is smaller and not that high.

I finish myself and went down to eat first.When im done i bid goodbyes and drove off to SM.I check my time and i still have 45 minutes to get their.My house is just quite near at SM.

I was driving when suddenly my phone buzz.I stop the car on the side to avoid accident.I looked at my phone and it was an unknown number.

From:0123****

Annyeonghaseyo noona!Save my number.

Who's this?. I thought so i replied back.

To:0123****

Hi but im sorry who is this?

Then continue on driving and proceed to SM.

Sehun's PoV:

Well i text noona.So that she can have my number.But when she message me back she still didnt know who message her.

"Sehun ah,come here you need to eat."suho hyung called me.I went near them and join eating with them.

Minutes Later...

The door suddenly open and we looked who came.

"Hi guys!"noona said as she was holding a 2 paper bags.She went to our table and sat down beside manager hyung.

"Its for you guys.I know that you still didn't have breakfast."she said smiling.

Your PoV:

I greet them and gave them a bread.I bought it when im on my way to SM.

"Jin oppa,what time we will go to SBS?"i asked their manager.

"When we finish eating."he said and i nodded.Im just looking at them while eating then i noticed that luhan was looking at me and so i just looked away.

"Noona,matsiseoyo."sehun said while eating the food that i gave them and the other members agreed.

"Gomawo,and btw who message me earlier?"i asked.Then they all pointed at sehun.

"Okay i'll save your number."i said and smile.

After eating we went downstairs.Exo-M proceed to their van and also Exo-K.Well i have my car.

"Y/n you can ride here.Just leave your car there.The security guard will park it."jin oppa as i nod and went to ride on Exo-M's van.

Luhan's PoV:

Wah y/n will ride on our van.I hope i can get closer to her.

"Y/n!"my members shout as she open the door and sat beside me.It was a bit awkward.Like a while ago i was staring at her because she's beautiful in and out.

Drove off to SBS...

When we arrived we went down the van and some fans were already here.I saw y/n carrying her bag and she was helping the other staffs who was carrying for our make up,etc...I want to help her but the fans our looking.

"Luhan hyung!"sehun called me so we went inside.

Your PoV:

Exo will start their rehearsal.I was here with other staffs preparing for their clothes that they will wear later for their stage.

I went outside the waiting room to see their rehearsal stage.The song were playing 'Someone call the doctor....' .They were amazing on stage.I saw my two biases D.O and Sehun.I smile while they were dancing.Well i don't have feelings for them im just a fan right.But lets see if they have feelings for me but no its wrong.I won't fall for my biases.

"Noona!"i heard someone was and it was sehun.

"Were done."he said.They were done on their rehearsal and they need to change outfit.

We proceed to the dressing room and prepare their outfits.I pick the black tuxedo for their outfit today.

Some Exo were having a make up and some our fixing their hair.I saw one of the members were still busy on eating.I went near him and stand infront of him.

"Yah,you need to dress up now Sehunnie"i told him calmly.

"Arasso noona."he said then i dragged him to the closet and help him wear the coat.I also fix the long sleeves and tack it in on his pants.

"Noona help me with this"he said while pouting.I fix his tie while smiling.

"Gomawo noona"he said and i nod then went back on eating.

I roamed every members and help the other assistant stylist.I also fix their hair and sometimes i also put them a make up.

When they're done the staff on SBS called them because they were the next to perform on stage.They gave each other's strength.I heard suho shout 'EXO!' then all members said 'FIGHTING'.

"Y/n won't you gave us a Fighting?"they asked me.

"A..ah..,okay.Fighting!"i said with an aegyo.Oh my god its embarassing.

"Hahahahhaha neomu kyeopta."baekhyun said and i smiled.They went to the stage now and i was here sitting and waiting on the dressing room.

I watch them on the mini television here and they were now performing.

'Baekhyun's voice was amazing'

'EXO daebak.They were really amazing on stage' my thoughts when i was watching them.

When they arrived at the dressing room we congratulate them for their hardwork.Then they thank us.

I help the other staff to wipe their sweats.Oh my god.I was now wiping luhan's face.His face was small and when you look closer on his face he really looks like a girl.

"You really look like a girl"i told him as i wipe his sweats.

"Ani,dont say that im manly,okay?"he said looking down at me because im small.Im just nodding at the same time smiling because of what he said.

After an hour we will go back now to SM Ent because the show is finish.I walked up to Exo-M van and my eyelids are becoming heavier.Then suddenly my sight blackout.

Luhan's PoV:

I notice that y/n's head landed on my shoulder.I looked at her and she was sleeping peacefully.I scan her face.She has beautiful eyes,small and pointed nose,and small kissable lips.

'Yah what was im thinking!' i thought.I tucked the hair on her ear that was covering her face and smiled a bit.

"Yah hyung what are you doing?"i looked at my side and saw tao looking at me.

"Nothing"i said then went back on looking at y/n.

After a half minutes...

We arrived at SM and y/n was still beside me.I don't want her to wake up.I know that she's tired.

"Hyung aren't you going down?"tao asked as he was standing infront of the door.

"I just wait her to wake up.Close the door quietly okay?"i said.Tao close the door but he make it louder.

"Yah i told you to close it quietly"i whisper.I felt that y/n woke up.

"Uh...uhm...Im sorry luhan for..."she said feeling nervous.

"Ani,its fine."i said smiling.

"Where are the others?"she asked.

"They went down and ready to get home."i said

"What?Why didn't you wake me up?"she said as she fix herself.

"Yah im sorry ok"i said.Then we went down and hurriedly went inside.

When were done discussing for tomorrow's schedule.We bid goodbyes to each other and headed home.