Chapter 10:Thank You

Your PoV:

Luhan and i were getting ready because our flight is at 2 pm.I arranged my things and i looked inside the room if i forgot something.When im done packing i went downstairs because aunty was calling me.

"Yeobo this is y/n.Our Luhan's girlfriend"she introduced me to Luhan's father.

"Annyeonghaseyo,my name is y/n.Nice to meet you."i said shyly and bowed at him.

'He's handsome like luhan' i thought.

"Ah nice to meet you.Just tell me if Luhan hurt arasso?"his dad said.Then there was Luhan who heard what his dad said.

"Yah appa!"luhan said and went beside me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Were now at the airport.Somehow im gonna miss this place,and luhan's parents even just in a short time.Im gonna miss them.Luhan and i hug his parents.Manager Jung oppa also bid goodbyes to them and we went inside the plane.

On the plane...

I plugged my earphone on and looked outside the window.There is nothing but clouds.I looked at my side and saw Luhan talking with Jung oppa.After talking to his manager he poked me.I looked at him and smiled.I took out my left earphone and asked him why.

"Nothing"he said and tap my head then i playfully roll my eyes at him.

'Aigoo this Luhan' i thought.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a hundred hours.Just joking.We finally arrived at Korea.There were quite some people.We hurriedly went to our service van and went to SM.

When we arrived i told Luhan that i'll just go to uncle and he agreed.

Luhan's PoV:

Im tired.I went outside SM with manager hyung to buy my members a bubble tea.After buying we went back and i saw y/n waiting for me downstairs.

"Kaja?"i said and we drove off.I'll drive her home but for now she said that she will visit first the maknaes.Im kind of jealous when it comes to Sehun.He really take care of Sehun more than her boyfriend but its fine with me cause i just take sehun as my brother.As we arrived y/n hurriedly went to knocked at the door.

"Noona!"kai said and they hugged each other.I saw my members that they run to y/n and hug her especially Sehun and said.

"Noona bogoshiposeo"he told y/n."Yah!"i said as I went near them and pull y/n beside me.I hug her waist and looked at my members.

"Bubble tea?"i said and raised the paper bag on my hands.

"Jinjja hyung?Gomawo"they said and zipped the bubble tea.Y/n and i walked to the couch still hugging her.As we sat down sehun also went beside her and he makes an aegyo face.

I didnt saw y/n smile like that.I thought i was the only one who makes her happy but sehun did make her happy.She treat sehun like a baby.

While i was wondering around,i went to looked back at y/n and sehun.I saw y/n carressing his back and sehun while smiling at her while he drink his bubble tea.

"Is sehun your baby?"i distarct them.They both looked at me and i saw y/n smiled.

"Awww,is luhan jealous?"she asked and i shrug.

"Im not."i said and i stand up and dragged y/n to the kitchen.

"Waeyo?"she asked.

"Okay i admit,im jealous.You're allowed to do it when im not around,arasso?"i said and she just smiled.She went infront of me and hug my neck.

"Arasso Luhannie i wont do it."she said and hug me so i hug back.

"When will i meet your parents?"i asked still hugging her.

"They're still busy."she said.

"By the way,thank you."she said.

"For?"i said.

"For bringing me to China to meet your parents.Im glad that they like me even if we had just a little bonding.I like your mom."she said smiling.

"Im glad you like them."i said and carress her hair.We went back to the living room and played with them.

(A/N:Sorry for the short update.)