Chapter 11:The date

Your PoV:

Its been 3 weeks since i met Luhan's parents and its been a month since Luhan and i dated.Even for this past weeks i was getting to know more about Luhan.He's sometime bubbly.He really was serious when it comes to soccer and he really takes care of his members.

"Mwohago itseo?"luhan back hugged me as he asked me what am i doing.Luhan is at my house today and he told me last night that he will drive me to SM and asked me on a date.Even if our relationship is still not know by the fans but we still keep it safe.

"Im finish now.Kaja."i said as im done packing my things.I dragged Luhan downstairs by holding his arm.Before going out i get my milk in the ref.Then we bid goodbyes and drove of to SM ent.

At the car...

"You're my XO-XO..." i sang along the music.I was singing happily when luhan talked.

"Yah,who is your bias in EXO?"he asked and i turn off my mp3.

"Actually its not you."i honestly said.

"Mwo?!"he looked at me and went back on the road.

"Its hunnie and kyunggie."i said smiling widely while looking at him.

(A/N:You can change that into your bias.I like Sehun and D.O for Sehun his really is handsome and a cute maknae.For D.O his voice was good and sometimes he is like a child so i like them.Sometimes i also like kai because he's really catchy when dancing.)

"Thats why you always take care of them."he said and not looking at me.

"It's not like that."i said and stick my tounge out.

After awhile we arrived at SM ent but i told Luhan to go out first because they were some fans.As Luhan went inside i also get out of the car and i greet the staffs when i went inside.As i was about to go to uncle someone call me.

"Ms.Y/n here is your task for this month."staff unnie said as she gave me the list of my tasks.

"Gomawo"i bowed and smiled at her.I looked at my tasks and they were many that was assigned to me.Some were assist the f(x) staffs,will be designing the outfit for the HongKong dome for Exo,etc.After that i went to my uncle and greet him.

"Y/n,i want you to be the producer for the debut of the Red Velvet."as he said that both of my eyes and mouth wide open as i look at him.

"Jinjja?Samcheon?(Uncle)"i cant believe that because it was my first time to be assigned with this task but its fine i can do this.Fighting!

"Ah,arasso samcheon.I can handle it.I'll try my best."i said and he smiled at me.Then Samcheon went back on his work and i was just sitting there while surfing the net.While surfing the net,i recieve a message from Luhan.

From:Luhannie

Annyeong!Eodiya?I think that your back on being busy again so before that can we go out tonight?

Tonight?Im afraid that sasaengs would fine out.

"Samcheon can we go out tonight?"i asked first my uncle.

"Its your choice but be careful on the sasaengs and medias."he said.

"Kamsahamnida."i said and went back on my phone.

To:Luhannie

Arasso,but lets be careful because im afraid of your fans.

'Don't be scared im here okay.Lets meet downstairs later.' he replied.

'Arasso,see you.' i messaged back.

"Samcheon im going now.Annyeong"i said and waved my hand at him.I went to my office to organized the debut stage of Red Velvet.