Chapter 5:Should i asked her?

Your PoV:

Its friday today and we still have appointments to do.I woke up as my phone buzz.I stretch for awhile and i check my phone,again its Luhan.

From:Luhan ssi

Good morning,did you sleep well?

'Good morning to you too,ne i sleep well.' i reply while having a smile on my face.

After messaging 'Did you eat?' 'What are you doing?' etc. i proceed to my closet because i have a schedule for D.O's drama.He has a press conference today.

(A/n:Do you know kyungsoo's drama?Im excited for it because of D.O and Kwangsoo.)

I was assign to dress up D.O today.After bathing i wore my denim pants,light blue long sleeves,and a pair of look like a denim color shoe.I put some bb cream and a lip gloss then i curl the tip of my hair because its kindda long.I went downstairs and ready to go.

Luhan's PoV:

We were now going to SM building to have a practice on our concert but since D.O was out for his conference we still practice even if he isn't here.

Im excited to see y/n today.Everyday i message her so i know if she's in a good mood or not.

"Luhan hyung,kaja!"kai called me and i reply 'Ne!' .I walk out of the van and went inside.

I was now waiting y/n here at the practice room while closing my eyes.When suddenly someone sat beside me.

"What are you doing alone here hyung?"i open my eyes and saw kai.

"Eobseo im just relaxing,wae?"i said looking at him and he nod.

"Hyung i just notice that you were smiling brightly since those months that had passed.Why is there anything that you were hiding?"he asked.

"Noth--"i was cutted by him.

"Ah and hyung,Kyungsoo hyung and i notice that you were always talking to noona."he said.

"How did you know?"i asked nervously.

"We just feel it hyung.We accept noona for you because she was kind to all of us.I like her also as a noona so go and asked her hyung."he said encouraging me.

"Jinjja?Gomawo,to be honest were going out on saturday."i said then he looked at me with wide eyes and i smile.

"Dont say it to other members okay.Only sehun,seonsaengnim,and you know this secret."i said and he nod while smiling.Then suddenly the door open.

Your PoV:

I went down on my car as i arrived at SM.I went inside and greet the staffs.

"Y/n?"someone call me.

"Ne?"i turn around and saw seoeun unnie.

"Can you call D.O for me because i still have to pass this papers.Tell him to go down so he can prepare for the conference."she said.

"Ah thats all?"i asked and nod.

"Gomawo"she said and i just bow and went up to the practice room.

I knocked first and saw Exo.Some are playing,some are just sitting,and some are on their phones.

"Annyeonghaseyo"i greet them.They all stop on what they are doing and they also greet me.I spotted luhan and he was just looking at me so i looked away.

"Uhm D.O ssi kaja?"i asked as i saw him with baekhyun,sehun,luhan and kai playing with each other.

"Are you going already now?"luhan asked and i saw kai nudged at him.