A Load Upon My Shoulders

I arose from the thin mattress I was on. The thoughts come back to me. I had fallen unconscious, for no apparent reason. How embarrassing. Ky must have carried me from the room to my quarters.
               The mat was soft. Softer than the small mattress in my quarters. I heard birds chirping. Their song was soft and tender. I haven't heard them sing for a very long time. I must have woken up early for once.
             I was still in my old armor. It glittered in the sun's ray from a window. My mother spray painted it. The red of the star bird matched the color of the tips of my hair.
I slowly stretched my arms and then headed towards the door. I felt fine. I realized Ky wasn't in the room. I guessed he must have left before I did.
After I left the small bedroom, I started to the training room. I didn't see anyone until I got into the main hallway, then I took a turn towards a different quarter hallway. I saw Ky. His eyes were full with an ocean of blue tears.
          "Ky? Wha- What happened?" I asked. He looked in shock. He only pointed to a door. Bo-Katan's quarters. He couldn't speak. This was not a good sign. I walked in. Many people from Clan Wren were inside. But what happened next was something I couldn't put in words. There, lying on her bed, was Bo-Katan. She wasn't alive...
• • •
"How?" I left the room.
        "It was a murder." Ky said finally. He seemed more frustrated now than sad.
        "Wha- What? A murder?" I asked. Ky nodded. He clenched his hands into fists. "Who could have done this?"
        "I don't know." He said back.
         "The only way someone could have killed Bo-Katan would be if the murderer was very close to her." I stated. Ky looked uneasy. This made me curious. "Who was the first person to witness this." I asked. Ky didn't answer.
        "Ky." said a new member of Clan Wren. "He isn't even allowed here."
       "He was allowed by my mother, the Chief of Clan Wren!" I answered sternly, but with a confident tone. Something in my mind shifted. The feeling I had last night, was it trying to tell me that Bo-Katan was in treacherous danger? Could I have helped? My stomach clenched.
       "I apologize. I'm just upset about what just happened." She said.
        "I know we all are. What's your name?" I asked.
         "Alora Fett." She answered. The sad girl looked familiar. She looked as though I knew her before.
         "It will be alright, Alora." I said.
         "But what about the war?" She asked. "We will get a new leader. Don't worry." I said.       
         "Sumya, didn't you hear? You are our new leader."

**HEY GUYS!! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK!! I LOVE WRITING ON WATTPAD AND I LOVE READING OTHER WRITINGS AS WELL! PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS AND COMMENTS OR POSSIBLE PLOT TWISTS. GOODBYE FOR NOW, FELLOW MANDALORIANS!
-Sumya**