The Woods

**HEY GUYS!! I'M GOING TO BE ADDING NEW PERSPECTIVES IN THE BOOK!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!**

SUMYA WREN
                 I paused. Me a leader? First of all, I am only fourteen. Second of all, I'm not very experienced in battle strategy, or how to wield the darksaber. If only I could pass this on to someone who is qualified and leave a world like this in the dust.
                  A knock hit my door and then a familiar voice called out. "Sumya?"
                   Surprised I answer,"Hello? Come in." I was shocked. I didn't expect company.
                  "Hey." She called, as she walked in. "I'm sorry about what happened back there. But I just was told to give this to you."
                  She tried to hand me the darksaber, but I stopped her. I can't do this.
                 "Woah, woah." I put my hands up in surrender. "There most be a mistake." I start. "This is not for me."
                "No. It is." She handed it to me again and then continuously as I pushed it away. I could tell she was stubborn, but I was as well.
              "No. I'm sorry. I am not touching that! I can't lead an army!" I say. She continues to hand it to me; I continue to push it away. We had a good pattern, but then she decides to throw it across the room. I couldn't have let an object this important be possibly destroyed by my stupidity.
            I stretched my arms and reached out. Then, surprisingly, I caught it, but not with my hands. With some sort of invisible force.
             "What the-" I say.
             "I knew it!" Said Alora.
             "Alora! What did you do?!" I asked frustrated, but confused at the same time.                
            "You're a Jedi! That's why your father and mother wanted you to have the darksaber! That's why Bo-Katan wanted you to have the darksaber!" •••
Alora ran out proud of her discovery leaving Sumya alone with only her thoughts, and the darksaber sitting coldly now pulled into the palms of her hands.
• • •
            "Sumya, Sumya!" Ky called. He pulled me away from my thoughts, and I lifted my eyes to meet his. I was glad. He always made me happy.
                  "Yes!" I asked. "Come in!"
                Ky slowly walked in and smiled. "You okay?" He asked, shutting the door closed behind him.
              "Ehh." I groaned. He laughed.    
             "Thought so." He said. "Let's go outside a second." I nod in agreement and then we head out. He always knows what will cheer me up. If it's the woods, or if it's training. He always knows.

KY LEINAJO
         I lead Sumya outside. The soft ground is wet due to the rain and the morning dew. I look at Sumya. She is clearly bewildered. Still in her new armor. "I love her so much." I think. She is strong and fierce, but sometimes moody. She knows that I know exactly how to cheer her up when she is in one of those moods. It's been hours from the murder and we both needed the break.
                 A while after a long walk in silence, we head into a shed. I grab Sumya's bow.
                 "I'll hold it. Let's get going. Into the woods!" I say in a march.
                Sumya blushes, holding in a laugh. She is really bad at hiding it though. Then we walk out of the shed and onto the trail. Once we reach the woods with two small tents and a camp fire purposely set up, I hand Sumya her bow and she takes it including the quiver, which contains the arrows. She starts to shoot, when I hear muffled yells and then running footsteps. I put out the fire, steam leaving it with a gray mist. Sumya heard it, too, jump in to action.
               "Take the trees!" She said in a whisper yell. I nodded and obeyed.
               "Bandits." I growl.

**HEY FELLOW MANDALORIANS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU! -Sumya**