An Unexpected Meeting

KY LEINAJO
I watched the bandits take Sumya away. I couldn't leave her, but I knew I had to. One of the engineers found a hidden trapdoor and we escaped. I was shoved down the trap door when Sumya was unconscious. I didn't want to leave her, but I didn't have a choice. Now, they know that she has the force. It was all my fault.
I made my way through the west side of Mandalore. We had stumbled upon a speeder and started to Crownest. Crowsnest was where Clan Wren was located. I had to get help for Sumya. She's the closest person to family. I can't just let her die!

ALORA FETT
I ran back to Clan Wren to report the news. When I got there, I saw a rough figure riding on a speeder. It must be Ky and Sumya. When they finally got fully into view I realized he didn't have Sumya.
          "Where's Sumya?" I yell hoping for the best. He dismounted his speeder and walked towards me.
          Then he answered,"She was captured. She is being held by pirates waiting to take her to the First Order." Ky said. I was saddened and shocked by the news. It was very strange though. Ky, but no Sumya, the blood in the woods, Bo-Katan's death. It didn't make sense! He witnessed her death first, he is also the closest person to Sumya. I can't believe I didn't realize this before. It all lead up to one thing. "Ky, I'm sorry but you are under arrest."

SUMYA WREN
I woke up to a strangely masked figure in front of me. I was restrained to some sort of machine. I struggled in the restraints. They were fully metal and extremely strong. The strange man looked around seventeen or eighteen. He was definitely a Sith.
         "Who are you?" I asked roughly. My voice slightly echoed through the room. It did not break my intense and angry glare.
            "I'm Kylo Ren." He said. His mask controlled and changed his voice into a scratchy, mechanical tune that was very low. I stood silent leaving his answer hung in the air. I've heard of this man many times, but I expected him to be bigger, older and lastly, a little stronger looking.
             I already convinced myself I would not reveal anything. "Where is the Rebel Alliance?" He asked with a tilt of the head.
          "What alliance?" I replied truthfully, for I took no part in that war.
           "Make this easy on yourself, and just tell me." His anger was already there.
         "I don't know what you are talking about. Take me back down to Mandalore's surface, back to Crowsnest and free it of your blockade! And don't you dare continue with the war!" I said sternly, and bravely. He will not take my or my planet's honor away by claiming it an Imperial planet.
           "Arghhhhhh!" He yells kicking over a small three-pegged stool. I looked at him giving him a look that meant, "I truly don't know." Then he used the force to look through my head. It sent pain rocketing throughout as he rummaged through thoughts I kept so close.
            "Where is it?" He asked. He yelled in frustration, finally letting go. I fell back after the painful search. "Put 'er in a cell." He said giving up. I was released of the restraints and then dragged slowly to my cell.

KY LEINAJO
The cell I was put in is cold and very old. Green moss and vines took residence in the many cracks the cell provided, creating the only color I could see. Green.
     I continued to yell for hours saying,"free me, we need to save Sumya!" and, "What did I do?" The guards didn't care they just stood there outside my cell. All I could think of was Sumya, and if I would ever see her again.