A War to Win

SUMYA WREN
            War continued, but our army will have their king in check. Our soldiers have fought the gory battle with all their might. They will be rewarded even if we lose. If we thrive.
              I swung the darksaber hard and strong through a stormtroopers gun, a trick I learned from an old friend Ahsoka Tano. The stormtroopers attempted a strong punch, but I side stepped and dodged it, successfully, then my sword penetrated the figure's armor and cut him right in half. I would hope that these losses would bring us closer to the end of the war. I noticed other clans joining the fight and smiled.
           Lillia, Beatriz and I continued to sow through the army. I turned to see Tieyan and Ky behind me.
          "Sumya!" Tieyan called alarmed. I ducked as a bullet ran above my head. I turned to see the officer we had caught a while back. I charged, frustration burning through me, like a burning arrow aiming straight for the heart. No turning back now. I think, before running straight at him. I tried channeling my anger towards the officer. I swung the dark saber straight through his useless weapon. He kicked my hand strongly, knocking the darksaber out of it. I kicked him twice with either of my legs. He clutched his stomach, but recovered quickly. He then returned an even more powerful attack, but I side-stepped. I had an advantage, I knew what was coming, I had the force. He stumbled from his failed offensive attack and I took the chance. I tackled him to the ground. He punched the air wearily. He couldn't tell the difference between me and the air. Other soldiers, of the opposing side, caught on to what was happening to one of their allies and started towards me. My fellow friends and Mandalorians put him in a cell and others fought the last bit of the First Order soldiers that did not retreat. We had won.
            Only moments later, the clans had gathered up for my ceremony. I now had full control over the darksaber and clans. I had earned my leadership. I bonded them all together. I have finally excepted who I am.
          "Thank you. I will except this sword for my clan, Bo-Katan, and Mandalore as a whole." I say holding the darksaber high, concluding my ceremony and just the beginning of the celebration.

**HEY GUYS!! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL. I REALLY ENJOY WRITING AND I WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO ENJOY IT FOR ETERNITY!! I AM REALLY HOPING YOU ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK! PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! UNTIL NEXT TIME, MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU, ALWAYS. -Sumya**