The Murderer Confirmed

**I AM SO SORRY GUYS. I COULD NOT POST YESTERDAY. I WILL POST DOUBLE TODAY TO MAKE UP FOR IT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!**

ALORA FETT
I felt bad for taking Ky into custody. I just wouldn't think Ky would be guilty. I mean, all of the facts line up; he was the first to witness Bo-Katan's death and he killed Sumya with the blaster pistol I found. He is a murderous killer.
I walked down the long hallway, and down the staircase. I walked towards the cells. I could clearly see Ky's cell. His was the only one filled. It had almost been three days. He seems to have been struggling for a long while.  
         "Why would you betray your Clan?" I asked sternly.
         "I didn't!" Ky said. He seemed honest.     "We need to save Sumya." He said just before he fell unconscious from exhaustion.
          "Ky!" I gasped. I opened the cell. I fell to my knees and observed him. He was breathing but he was extremely tired. The purple bags under his eyes explained that. He was determined to save Sumya. Did he really kill Sumya or Bo-Katan? I put my rough, gloved hand on my chin and thought for a few minutes. Then, I left and locked the cell door.

KYLO REN
"Did you do it, assassin?" Kylo asked a hooded figure.
      "Yes. Bo-Katan is dead." The figure smiled underneath their dark hood.
       "Good. Then let the war commence at day rise in exactly two days." Kylo said ending with a crackle from his mask.

SUMYA WREN
I laid coldly on the hard bench-bed of my cell only trying to fall asleep. "I hope Ky made it out." I thought to myself. That's all I could think about. I finally fell asleep not knowing or caring if it was day or night.
Only what felt like minutes later Kylo Ren entered the room. "I just wanted to tell you about your friend. He is in the same situation as you are. Stuck in a little cell on Mandalore."
       "What! But he escaped the bandits!" I speak confused.
       "Oh, he isn't with the bandits. He is in your very own prison." He said with a smirk as he left the room.
        I stood up suddenly irate, "Wait! Why?" I ask.
     "He was assumed to have killed Bo-Katan." He states. Then he left the cell, meanwhile leaving me with my thoughts, bewildered. I spent hours pondering what I had done until a thought hit me. My wet face leaves my shivering hands. How would he have known where he is? He must have killed Bo-Katan! I'm going to kill him once I get the chance. I am going to kill him for killing Bo-Katan and for locking up Ky, my love, in prison! I got up, rage running through me. I blasted open the door and headed out to get my weapons and then to Kylo Ren.