D'Qar

SUMYA WREN
"See you later." I whispered while I hugged Ky.
             "I love you." He answered. I had never heard him say those words.
               I blushed and then answered, "I love you, too." I smiled and knew this wouldn't be our final goodbye.
I left on the happy note and fled into the ship and headed up the ramp but remembered Tieyan and Alora.
        "Goodbye Alora. See you later, Tieyan!" I called with a salute. Alora and Tieyan returned it. I smiled and entered the ship. The ramp closed and I was then greeted with fear and excitement.
• • •

I was assigned to my first off-planet mission. We are going to D'Qar and to the 'political mission' Lillia discussed days before. It was a flawless plan. The First Order won't even see it coming.
"Starting the landing cycle!" Beatriz spoke.
"Finally!" I groaned.
                 Our ship gently landed on the landing strip of the beautiful planet's surface. I walked out of the ship with Lillia and Beatriz in front of me. My mouth gaped in awe at the sight of the base. There were so many Rebels. So many people who would fight in what they believe in, but suddenly I felt out of place and kept my head down, but to my surprise we were greeted by a pilot. A young teenager by the looks of it. Maybe around my age. He smiled and greeted us.
"Hello, I'm Poe Dameron." He said while shaking my hand. He nodded to Lillia and Beatriz.
"I'm Sumya Wren." I returned.
"Lillia, Leia is inside. Should I show 'em around?" He asked.
"Sure, why not. They might give you trouble though." Lillia answered jokingly. Poe laughed, and beckoned us forward. Beatriz has been here before many times. I was still wandering why she was here. I guess she's just staying for the ride.
Poe continued showing us around until there was nothing else to see. So, we met back up with Lillia and General Leia.
We all walked back to the ship and headed to Endor. Anticipation flooded through me as the ship slowly descended.

**HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK! I BELIEVE IT WILL END AT THE TWENTY-SECOND CHAPTER. GOODBYE FOR NOW! -Sumya **

AWHILE LATER WHILE EDITING...

**HEY GUYS! I EDITED POE'S AGE SO IT WOULD FIT IN THE TIMELINE. SORRY I DIDN'T NOTICE THAT BEFORE. THANK YOU FOR BARING WITH ME. -Sumya.**