Our Pod

KY LEINAJO
"Alora, Sumya should be back by now." I said, with a worried look. I sat on a curb nearby the base, waiting for Sumya to fly right in, but it hasn't happened yet. My mind flooded with worried thoughts until nightfall.
"She'll be back. I know she will." She answered simply, looking towards the sky. "But for now, its time for bed."
I clenched Sumya's pistol and held it tight to my chest, and then followed Alora back inside.

SUMYA WREN
I patted Ky's lone pistol on my weapon belt. It was a reminder of who I was fighting for. I smiled and then another crash brought me back to reality. Beatriz and Lillia emerged from the cockpit and nodded to me.
             "In the pod before this thing blows!" Lillia says. I hop into the pod that was across from Leia's. We depart, but we end up going in the opposite direction as Leia. Beatriz tried to steer, but the pod was being temperamental.

LILLIA SKYWALKER
Fear flooded through me, but I found comfort somehow. A picture of a planet I've never seen before came into view. It was a vision. I saw my father. He was on an island. I must go to him. I must train. He's calling me, but then I felt cold. On one side of the island there was a dark hole. The dark side. I opened my eyes. I dismissed the call to the dark side.
Sumya was shaking me back to reality. Her eyes filled with fear. I don't know why. I looked at Beatriz. She was in deep concentration. She was breaking the atmosphere of a different planet from my vision.

BEATRIZ SOLO
This stupid pod keeps shaking and I can't keep it straight. I focus purely on getting safely to this mysterious planet I've never seen before. I broke the atmosphere and tried steadying the pod, but it was too late. We crashed.

Everything...

Went...

Black...

**HELLO GUYS! THIS IS THE END OF MY BOOK! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!! I AM SO HAPPY WITH HOW MANY READS I HAVE AT THE MOMENT. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING, COMMENTING, AND VOTING! THIS WILL NOT BE THE FINAL BOOK IN THE SERIES DON'T WORRY! SUMYA'S STORY IS NOT OVER, IT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN! Go read (the second book) 'A New Beginning,' and the third book, 'The Final Battle'. Until next time. -Sumya**