Celebration

KY LEINAJO
I was probably smiling a lot more than normal. I mean, it's the best day of my life. Sumya and I are a little more than friends, and I'm happy. While everyone is celebrating, I'm standing here waiting for Sumya to come and hang out with me. Oh, and here she comes.

SUMYA WREN
I start to walk over to Ky when my mother stopped me. "Oh. Hey mom." I say awkwardly, knowing that she saw what happened a little while ago.
      "I know I have been traveling and couldn't see you for a while, but I just wanted to congratulate you on your mission." She said smiling at me proudly.
       "Thank you, mother." I say patiently.    
       "Okay, I know I can't keep you forever, someone's waiting for you." She says looking over. I smile and run towards Ky. He hugs me tightly, then we drift into the celebration together.

LILLIA SKYWALKER
"Hey Bea." I say. "Enjoying the party?"
"Yes!" She exclaims. "I haven't had this much food or sugar in forever!" I laugh as Beatriz and I yell "cheers" as we clink together our delicious danishes. I laugh and then Beatriz and I continue to party.

**HEY GUYS! I KNOW THAT THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER, BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD TO ADD. I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK. I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I CANT CONTAIN MYSELF SOMETIMES. :) I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK. GOODBYE FOR NOW, CLAN WREN. -Sumya**