Emergency

KYLO REN
"How did we lose?" Kylo Ren questioned himself, anger rushing through him, meanwhile destroying a wall of what used to be precious technology. Kylo screamed with all his might in the elevator as two stormtroopers entered and then turned around and quickly walked out hoping Kylo Ren didn't see them.
Kylo left the destroyed elevator and entered a new room. One lone soldier entered the room in a gray uniform, implying significance. Kylo slowly turned his head towards him.
"Sir," he started, "We were unable to acquire the plans to Skywalker. It escaped capture with a man aboard a stolen Corellian YT model freighter."
"The man stole a freighter?" Kylo asked angrily.
"Not exactly, sir, it had help." Kylo turned to face the soldier. "We have no idea where the plans are now." Almost before the soldier could finish, Kylo began slashing a new wall of technology for a second time.
"Anything else?" He asked.

The soldier gulped. "All we know is that a girl now has the contents of where Skywalker is." Kylo then chocked the soldier.
"What girl?!...."

LILLIA SKYWALKER
Lillia saw what happened with Kylo and the soldier and everything. She didn't understand it to the fullest, but decided it was best to either to forget about it and hope for the best, but what would happen if this was real? What if it's a fragment of what the First Order is dealing with now? She knew exactly who to ask. General Leia Organa.

TIEYAN WREN
I was talking to Sumya and Ky when Lillia said that she was going to D'Qar to visit somebody she knew. I wanted to go more than anything, but I knew that I had to stay with Ky to protect Mandalore. We all decided that Sumya, Lillia, and Beatriz should go. Lillia and Beatriz have been there many times and know their way around and Sumya may be needed and she is a part of the Alliance now. It was only a simple mission, what could happen?