An Alliance

SUMYA WREN
       I walked with Alora into a large room. Two people, who I didn't recognize, entered as well.
    "Hello my name is Sumya Wren." I say welcoming, while shaking the taller one's hand.
    "Hello, I'm Lillia Skywalker!" She said. She had long hair, like mine, and wore Jedi robes.
   "You're a Skywalker?" I exclaim.
     She laughed and humbly answered,  "Yes!"
     "And who are you?" I asked shaking the other girl's hand. She wore two braids and a white outfit with black boots and leather jacket. She had medium length hair that was natural very wavy.
    "Beatriz Solo." She said smoothly. I laughed.
    "So we have another amazing pilot in the room!" She smiled.
      "You're darn right you do!" She said, clearly not as humble as Lillia.
      "I like your humor!" I shoot back. I could tell we were going to get along swell.
      "So, now for business." Alora says after a long, off track conversation.
      "Yes." I say.
       "I hear you come for an alliance." Alora says.
         "Yes." Lillia replies.
          "An alliance?" I ask folding my fingers, making an I-mean-business mood.
        "With the Rebel Alliance." Beatriz replied, also folding her fingers in return. I rub my chin and think to myself.
         War is coming soon and support would be quite useful. After a long thought and small discussion with Alora, I say, "For now." I laugh shaking their hands, securing the deal. Beatriz and Lillia smile after the simple negotiation and then we all depart.

**SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT. I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION THAT I DO NOT OWN LILLIA, BEATRIZ, TIEYAN, AND ALORA. THEY WERE ALL CREATED BY MY GOOD FRIENDS. I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER. -Sumya**