Chapter 2: Here Comes Trouble

October 8,1985 11:55 pm:

Michael's POV:

After I parked the car I went to the back and opened the door to get Peter. "Come on bud" I say as I get a sleeping Peter out of the back seat and he coos making me smile. After I got him out of the car I went inside the house.

"Mother I'm home!" I yell out closing the door behind me. I get no answer so I guess she's sleeping and head upstairs quietly. Just as I was about to open my bedroom door Joseph came out of their room and I instantly start to feel sick to my stomach.

"Michael do you know what time it is? It is 11:55-" he stops his self as he notices Peter.  "Who is this?" He asks. "Oh Joseph this is just my son-" He cuts me off "son? What do you mean son, Michael?"

"I mean I got a girl pregnant and now I have a son." I say with an attitude. "Having sex before marriage? Are you out of your mind?" Joseph says. "Out of my mind? At least I didn't cheat on my wife and have a baby" I retort back.

Back in the Jackson 5 days Joseph would cheat on mother with groupies my brother thought weren't good looking enough to have sex with when we were on tour. When we came back home he had an affair with someone and got her pregnant, eventually mother found out about and left for a while.

After I said that I felt a hard slap on my face and Peter starts crying. "You better watch who you're talking to boy before you really get it" and with that he walks back into his room. I go in my room gently lay Peter in his crib to change his diaper and put him into his pajamas.

After I changed him I went in my restroom to brush my teeth. As I finished brushing my teeth I decided to take my makeup. When I finished taking off my makeup I looked at my vitiligo in the mirror.

I was diagnosed with vitiligo last year by a professional doctor. I was also diagnosed with lupus during the Pepsi commercial accident. Because I had lupus the scar on my head was not healing properly and it only made the bald spot bigger.

I use brown makeup to hid it but it's just getting worse and worse. I might just go get the cream my doctor told me about to even my skin out, something I don't want to do but I have no other choice. Hopefully my fans and all my supporters will understand.

I turn off the lights and reach into Peter's baby bag to get the baby milk mixture for if he wakes up in the middle of the night. After I make his bottle I set it down on my nightstand and change into my pajamas to go bed.

__________________________________

The next morning:

Michael's POV:

I wake up in the early morning due to Peter crying. I groan and rolled lazily off of the bed to check why he was crying. When I went to his crib I instantly smelled what was the problem. "Well good morning to you too Peter" I say scrunching up my face and grabbing a diaper out out the diaper box.

After I changed his diaper I changed him into his clothes that I bought a few days before his birth. "Aww you look so handsome" I say after dressing him and he smiles making me chuckle softly.

I put him back in his crib so I can wash myself up. After washing up I put on a white shirt and some high water black slacks with my favorite loafers. As I finished putting my shoes on I hear Peter crying. "You're just a cry baby, why are you crying Peter?" I ask in him my baby voice picking him up and start rocking him.

When he calms down I head downstairs so I can make us some breakfast. As I'm get down to the last step I can hear mother and Joseph talking. "What do mean Michael has a baby Joe? That's crazy talk. You know Michael better than that." Mother said. "I'm telling you Kate he brought that baby here last night" Joseph says.

After taking a deep breath I finally walked into the kitchen. "Good morning mother" I said kissing her cheek. "Good morning Michael, who is this?" She said with her eyebrow raised looking at Peter. "His name is Peter Gene Michael Joseph Jackson" I said.

"You didn't even think about protection Michael! Are you even ready for a baby? What happened to sex after marriage?" Mother said in a stern tone. "It was in the heat of the moment and we just forgot about condoms! I've always wanted to be a father so I can treat him better than what Joseph did with me!" I retort.

Mother shakes her head and Joseph scoffs. "I taught you how to be a man! I taught you everything you need to know about music and everything else!" Joseph says. "But you didn't have to do it the way you did! You abused me for years and have the nerve to ask why am I afraid of you!" I say and Peter starts crying and I rock him softly.

It starts to get quiet for a few moments before mother finally speaks up. "Michael what if you caught something?" I just want you to be safe" she explains calmly. I sigh "I know mother, I took a test after we had sexual intercourse." "And?" She says. "I didn't catch anything, I promise"

"Michael..." mother sighs. "I got this, I can take care of a baby and work at the same time" I tell her. "I'm just worried for you Michael. I know how you get when you're stressed. I don't want you to over stress with work and taking care of Peter" She says.

"I won't mother I promise, and if I do I'll stop working and put all my focus on him" I say. "Alright I'm gonna hold you to that" she says as she picks up Peter from the chair. "What's his name?" She said. "Peter Gene Michael Joseph Jackson" I tell her.
"Hi Peter, I'm your grandma Kate" she says to him as he's smiling at her. I giggle softly.

"Michael if you need any help with him I'll help you with him." "Thank you mother" I say as she hands him back to me. I smile as he puts his tiny hands on my face and giggles.

"So how are you and his mother gonna do this? Are you gonna get one week and she gets the other week?"  She asks me. "No I have full custody of him. It's only me taking care of him she said she couldn't take care of a baby right now" I tell her.

"Oh ok" she says. Peter starts to cry again and I try to shush him. "Here let me help you with him while you go make his breakfast" mother says. "Alright" I reply back before going upstairs to go fetch the baby milk powder which I make on the way back downstairs.

When I get back downstairs mother gives him back to me and adjusts him correctly in my arms. "That's how you're supposed to hold him so he won't slip out of your arms" she says. "Thank you" I tell her as I feed him.

I got this, I can do this I'm not going to be like Joseph, I'm going to be the best father for him.
___________________________________
Hey guys! If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment!