Chapter 15: Divorce and New Edition to the Family

February 13,1997

Michael's POV:

When I was ready to have kids again with Lisa she refused to even though she promised me she would have them whenever I wanted them. When I told my nurse Debbie Rowe who has been treating my vitiligo, what happened between me and Lisa, she offered to give birth to my kids for me if she wouldn't .

During Lisa's and I's separation I got Debbie pregnant but she had a miscarriage with the baby which left her devastated thinking he would never have children but I told her we could try again and which we did.

Lisa and I divorced back when I came back from the first leg of the HIStory tour. One month into the tour and several months after my divorce from Lisa, My  personal life made headlines once again as it was revealed that Debbie was pregnant with my child, which I don't know how they found out.

When the news of Debbie's pregnancy broke to my mother, she matriarch urged me to wed her. Mother did not want me to be like Joseph , who had produced an illegitimate child with a woman while married to her. Mother first spoke on the telephone to Debbie about the sanctity of marriage and about the Jehovah's Witness faith.

She later spoke to me, telling me to marry "that nice girl, Debbie" and "give your child a name, not like your poor, half-sister, Joh'Vonnie". The words resonated with the me for awhile, and I did not want to repeat Joseph sins.

Debbie and I ended up having our wedding on November 13, 1996, at the Sheraton on the Park Hotel in Sydney, Australia. The night before the wedding, I  had called Lisa, who gave me and Debbie her blessing.

In front of 15 friends, we exchanged our vows at the hotel. My 8-year-old nephew named Anthony, served as the best man during the ceremony. For the occasion, I  had put special effort into his appearance.

The media and public's reaction to the marriage was negative and cynical. Some commentators believed I  was marrying a person I did not love, and Debbie was having a baby who may not have been biologically mine, which is completely stupid.

The Daily Mirror, a British tabloid newspaper, published a photograph of Debbie on the balcony of an Australian hotel. In it, she is seen holding her head in her hands.

One biographer stated that the woman's dismayed and exasperated pose was most probably due to the excessive presence of paparazzi below. The Daily Mirror, however, ran the photograph while mockingly proclaiming, "Oh, God! I've Just Married Michael Jackson."

Today me and Debbie had our first child together, Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. (also known as "Prince Michael"), who was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. He was named after my grandfather and great-grandfather, who were both called Prince.

After Debbie and I cut the Prince's umbilical cord together, Prince was taken to intensive care, where he spent five hours with only minor problems. He was subsequently taken by me to Neverland Ranch. Debbie recuperated at a friend's house upon her release from the hospital.
__________________________________

Six weeks after the birth

Michael's POV:

Debbie saw Prince for the first time since his arrival into the world today. She had met with Bruno, Chris and I to pose for photographs with Prince at a hotel. Upon arriving, she was ushered into the hotel room, where she was given the infant to hold and told to smile for the camera with us.

Afterward, she was sent on her way. She said did not want to become too attached to Prince, as she felt it would make her situation harder to deal with. At Neverland, Prince will be cared for by a team of six nannies and six nurses during his first few months.

And that's exactly where we're at now. I'm happy that I'm able to experience fatherhood again. Bruno and Chris were both super happy when I came home with another baby. Chris was more than anything because he's not the youngest anymore.

It was now morning time so I got out of bed and did my morning routine before checking on the boys. I went to Prince's room to bottle feed him. Once I picked him up I went in Chris' room first, who is now 7 and a half, to wake him up to get ready for school.

And as usual he's already up watching cartoons still in his pjs. He finally notices me when he looked up "good morning dad" he says getting up to hug me which I gladly accepted.

"Good morning Christopher, how long have you been up?" I ask him. "I woke up about 30 minuets ago, I think..." he replies. "Well hurry up and get ready for school" I tell him stepping out of his room and he says ok.

Next I go in Brunos room,who is now 11, to wake up him up. Unlike Chris he was still sleeping with his mouth wide open. I chuckle before I went to wake him which is a difficult task because he is a heavy sleeper. Exactly 10 minuets later he wakes up.

"Dad do I really really have to go to school" He asks in his sleepy voice. "Yes you do now hurry up and get ready before you're late" I say before leaving his room and he groans.

After the boys get ready for school and got their shoes on it was time to roll out. On our way to their school I turned on the radio and they both sang along. Bruno has been doing really good with his performances now he's getting into other artists including me and it makes me happy when he told me he wants to be a singer when he gets older he has a pretty good voice already.

Chris also said that he wanted to be a singer and a dancer when he gets older. He's been singing all the time during his free time, and he's very good at basketball, drawing, painting and so much more. I'm so proud of my boys they both have a personality of their own which makes them so unique.

We finally get to their school and they go their own ways. But something caught my eye when I saw Bruno all gushy over this girl. I think he has his very first crush and she seems like with a very good girl who doesn't get in trouble someone who Bruno needs to keep him in check. After they both go inside I pull off to go back home.
___________________________________

Hey guys so sorry this was like a little filler but if you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment!