Chapter 10: Dangerous (filler)

At Neverland ranch November 11, 1991

Michael's POV:

Bruno just came back home from school and I think he really likes it. He was eating his afternoon snack with his little brother Chris. "Dad when is Chris gonna come to my school?" Bruno asks me while I'm looking at the bills.

"When he turns 4" I say still flipping through the mail. "Ugh but that's so far away, he's only 2!" he exclaims causing me to giggle. "You really want chris to come to your school? Even if he was going to your he would be in a different class" I tell him.

Bruno is now 6 years old and Chris is 2 years old now. My boys are growing up, I wish they can stay a little baby forever. Time is flying by too fast.

"I just show him my friends" he explains. "Chris sees your friends every time you have a play date with them" I tell him giggling and all he says is "ugh" .

Ever since Bruno has been going to school and a nanny for Chris I've been getting some work done on my new album. My latest single "Black Or White" for my new album just came out and it's already at number 1.

Now it was time to make a new music video for it. It's been awhile since Bad came and it feels good to be back in the studio after touring and produce new more material.

"I'm done dad" Bruno says wiping his mouth getting up from the table. "Me too daddy" Chris says. "Ok, throw away your trash" I tell them which they does and goes up to his room.

"Come on Chris lets go play" Bruno says and they both run up the stairs. "Stop all that running in the house you know better than that!" I say to them and they slow down "sorry dad!" They say as they reach the top of the stairs and into Brunos room.

Day comes to night now it's time for dinner. "Boys dinner is ready!" I yell to them at the bottom of stairs and they come downstairs.

"Make sure to wash your hands" and they go in the restroom. Once they're done they come to the table and sit down politely my personal chef Mani Niall served them fried chicken with rice and mac and cheese. I get something different, I get eggplant pizza which is my favorite and I say thank you.

"What do you say?" I tell them "thank you Mr.Niall" they both say in unison. After praying we start to eat so I start a conversation. "How was your guys day?" I ask them as I drink my orange juice.

"My day was really fun, today me and Arthur traded our drinks at lunch and Kevin let me borrow his toy for the day and he said his mom has to meet you first before we have a play date" Bruno rambles on and I chuckle.

"What about you Chris?" I ask him. "I had a good day daddy and I made you a picture, it's on the fridge" he says.

"It very beautiful Christopher thank you so much" I tell him putting my dishes in the sink. "You're welcome daddy" he says finishing his food, Bruno also finishes and Niall takes the dishes and washes them.

"Time for bed guys" I tell them and they both groan "can we stay up just a little bit longer please dad?" Bruno asks us. "Yes, you have school in the morning" I tell him.

After they've both done their hygiene and changed into their pjs it was time for bed. "Goodnight you too" I tell them turning on their nightlight. "Goodnight daddy" they both say in unison and I turn off their light and close the door before going to bed.
__________________________________

Hey guys I know this was a boring chapter since things didn't really happen in 1991 but the next chapter will have more stuff in it. But anyways if you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment!