Chapter 8: New Edition To The Family!

May 4 , 1989 Riverside Tappahannock Hospital

Michael's POV:

Tour life life was finally over. Earlier today Sheryl called me and told me that she was pregnant with my baby and the baby was coming today and she was in Tappahannock Virginia. Now I'm at the hospital once again holding her hand tight. She told me that I can keep which I want to, I don't mind being a single parent.
After a few a few more pushes the baby was finally here. After signing the all the papers Christopher Maurice Jackson was ready to come home. I already told Bruno he was he was gonna have a brother and he was ecstatic. Right now he's back at California with mother watching him. I told her I was gonna have another baby also but this time to my surprise she wasn't mad at me.
I gave Sheryl one last hug before going on my private jet to head back home.
__________________________________

Back at home may 4, 1989 in the afternoon

Michael's POV:

"Mother I'm home!" I say closing the door while holding Chris' baby stroller and bag.
"Daddy's home grandma!" Bruno says running from the kitchen hugging my leg and I giggle softly. Bruno is now 3 years old now about to 4 in 5 months and he's already quite the talker.
I put Chris' bag down and I pick Bruno up. "Hey little man did you miss me?" I ask him.
"Of course I did daddy! I can't wait to tell you all about everything me and grandma did!" He says excitedly and I smile.
"Michael is that you?" Mother says entering the living room.
"Yes mother it's me" I say kissing her cheek.
"Can I see my little brother now?" Bruno asks excitedly pulling on my leg.
"Yes you can but you have to calm down and sit on the couch" I say gently grabbing Christopher out of his stroller.l and holding him as I sit on the couch.
"What's his name?" Bruno asks.
"Christopher" I say.
"Hi Christopher I'm your big brother Peter but my nickname is Bruno daddy gave me it" he says and I smile and chuckle lightly.
"Don't talk his ears off now" I say to him.
"Sorry daddy" Bruno says and I mess up his hair.
"Lunch is ready!" Mother says from the kitchen and Janet comes from downstairs as well as Latoya.
"Hey dunk, hey Toya" I said to Janet and Latoya.
"Hey Mike" they said in unison.
"Aww look at the little baby" Latoya says pinching Chris' cheeks.
"Another baby Michael?" Janet sighs.
I roll my eyes "yes another baby Janet, is there a problem with that" I say with a little bit of attitude.
"I'm just saying" she says with her hands up in defeat.
We all sit down at the table and eat lunch and Bruno tells me everything he did while I was gone before it was time to go to my new home.
"Alright bud go put on your shoes and get your backpack and say goodbye to everyone it's time to go home."
Bruno gets up and does everything and I say my last goodbyes before getting in the car and driving home.
____________________________________

At Neverland Ranch

Michael's POV:

I open the door and bravo! Our new house is finally finished being built!
"Woah daddy our new house is so cool!" Bruno says dropping his bag and running around.
"Hey! No running in the house" I said to Bruno making him stop.
"Sorry daddy" he says.
"Let's go look at your own room" I say.
"Woah I get my very own room?!" He says excitedly.
"Yep, are you excited? Or do you still wanna sleep with daddy?" I ask.
"No I want my own room." He says and I open his new room door.
"Tada!" I say happily and he runs and jumps on his new bed.
"My room is so cool! Thank you daddy!" He says hugging me tightly.
"You're welcome Bruno, now go in your room and have fun. But this door must stay open" I say after hugging him back.
"Ok daddy" he says taking off his shoes.
And I go into Chris' nursery room and put him in his crib and turn on the baby monitor.

Life couldn't be get any better.
___________________________________

Hey guys if you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment!