Chapter 28: This Is It [Finale]

March 5, 2009 O2 Arena

Michael's POV:

Back in January I've finally decided that I will be doing one last final tour before I retire from the music business. It's been a pretty fun ride meeting all my fans and meeting other people in the industry, but now I just wanna focus on my family.

In preparation for the concert series, I had been collaborating with high-profile figures including fashion designer Christian Audigier, choreographer Kenny Ortega and bodybuilder Lou Ferrigno.

"I just wanted to say that these will be my final show performances in London. When I say this is it, it really means this is it" I say to the crowd who is chanting my name.

These few months hasn't been very easy for me. Back in February the night of the Grammys Chris and Rihanna got into a physical altercation which reportedly took place before both were scheduled to perform at the 2009 Grammys.

After that Chris was charged with two felonies after brutally attacking her. And was sentenced to five years probation and six months of community service which will be starting in August of this year.

When I got the call from him after it happened that night he was crying as he was telling me that he disappointed me and that he's not a good son to me anymore. I told him to calm down and tell everything that happened in that car that caused the fight.

He said a couple months back she'd asked him if he and this other person had sex he denied it then a few months later he told her that he had slept with someone else before their relationship.

"My trust totally was lost with her," he said in tears. "She hated me after that. I tried everything, she didn't care. She just didn't trust me after that. From there, it just went downhill because there were too many verbal fights, physical fights as well. Mutual sides," then he added He added, "I feet like a fucking monster dad"

Chris said events came to a head when the woman he previously had sexual relations with approached the couple at the event. He insisted he didn't know the woman would be in attendance."The ceremony's about to start, she's just crying," I recall him saying.

"Then she got over it. She started drinking a little bit, we both was drinking a little bit, laughing, joking. And then we left." He said, that's when she found a text from the girl on his phone and she thought he was lying this whole time.

That's when she started hitting him while he was driving his car. I'm not going to pick sides in this situation because they were both wrong. I just pray that the both of them will get through this tough time, it's already bad enough that the public knows.
__________________________________

June 25, 2009

Bruno's POV:

Chris hasn't been the same ever since the incident with Rihanna happened. All he cares about is getting drunk or high which is not good for his body or his health.

Today I'm on Chanel and I are on our way to dads house to spend the day with him before he goes to rehearsal tonight. "Babe lets listen to some music, it's too quiet" Chanel says. "Ok, fine by me" I say as I turn on the radio.

We made it to dads house but when we got there, there was an ambulance truck and I just got this sick feeling in my stomach that something was wrong. We quickly got out the car and I unlocked the front door and ran upstairs.

When we got to dads room I saw Prince just standing there looking in his room. "Prince?" I say to him and he doesn't reply. When I looked in the room I saw dad hanging halfway off the bed and his eyes were rolling back.

Chanel finally made it upstairs and instantly saw dad. "Oh my god" she gasped. "Prince why don't you go downstairs, ok?" She says but he doesn't say anything he just walks downstairs.

"Let me see my daddy! I want my daddy!" Paris screams running up the stairs to his room. "No Paris!" I say as we try and hold her back and she keeps screaming.

I looked in the room seeing Conrad Murray doing cpr on him. I picked Paris up and brought her downstairs as she's kicking and screaming with Chanel following me. When I got to the bottom of the steps Prince and Blanket were also crying.

I brought them all in and gave them to give them a group hug. Just then the ambulance people came in to get dad. "Come on guys let's go" I say bringing them to the car.

When we got to the hospital it was total mayhem. We were all sitting down in the waiting room and I saw Prince trying to calm Paris while I calmed down Blanket. Just then the rest of my family came to the hospital crying.

I was holding Blanket when my phone rang I looked at who was calling and it was Chris so I immediately answered. "Is what they're saying is true? Is dad in the hospital?" He asks in a frantic. "Yes he is in the hospital, where are you?" I asks him.

"I'm on my way, I'll call you when I get there" he says hanging up. Moments later the doctor who was working on my dad came up to us to tell us something I would never forget for the rest of my life. "I'm sorry but we lost him, he's dead" and with that everything just went black.
________________________________

Hey guys thanks for all the support in this book but sadly it has come to an end. With that being said make sure to vote and comment!