Chapter 6

The next day, I rushed out of Ellen's apartment and went home.

"I thought you did not remember to come back here!"

"Anne ... I'm sorry, I'll admit my mistake, please accept me back to your side. I want to spend my life with you and our children"

"It's easy for you to say after what you do with other women! I'm not willing to forgive you!"

Anne came into the house and locked the door. I screamed as loudly as possible for my children to hear my shout.

I can hear the voices of my children arguing with Anne. It seems they are trying to persuade Anne to forgive me.

It was not long before I heard someone open the door. Leon told me to get inside the house while Anne was asleep in the room.

"Daddy! Get inside!"

" Where is your mom?"

"Mother is resting in the room."

Finally I returned with my family. I'm so grateful to have a child who loves me so much.

****

Ellen POV

When I woke up, I immediately looked for Raul. Apparently he had gone and left a piece of paper that he went home to.

There was a feeling of disappointment in my heart as he chose to return with his family. Suddenly my cell phone rang and I picked it up

"Hello"

"Ellen, hurry back to Holland"

" What's wrong mom?"

"Your father has a heart condition and is now hospitalized, your father is eager to see you"

"Okay! Today I try to find a plane ticket"

"I wait for you in the Netherlands"

It was a matter of coming in repeatedly. I can not bear this heavy burden. If Raul were here, I would not be depressed like this.

****

Raul POV

I do not know why all day I can not stop thinking about Ellen. I think I wanted to contact her but I resist because I do not want to disappoint Anne.

"How can you get in the house ?!"

"I told father to come into the house"

"Leon! How dare you oppose your  mother!"

"Never mind Anne, do not you piss Leon!"

"I'm sick of seeing you here! Get you out of the house!"

Suddenly Jack, Gerry and Teressa approached me

"If you throw out dad, we'll all leave the house!"

Anne was very angry at the words of the children and she ran to the room. I and the kids were very disappointed with Anne's attitude.

"If father goes then we will go from home"

"You do not like that! Daddy does not want you to leave mother!"

"But the mother is so mean to you!"

"Teressa, this is all my fault So dad deserves to leave home"

"I beg father do not leave us .... we love father very much"

I was deeply moved by my daughter's plea. I honestly do not want to leave them because they are the most precious treasure for me.

"Well, father promised not to leave you"

"Really? I'm so glad father did not leave us"

I am willing to sacrifice my happiness to see my children smile. I can not hurt the feelings of my loved ones.

****

At nightfall, I tried to persuade Anne to forgive my mistake until she finally melted and accepted me back to her side

"I'm sorry. I promise not to repeat my mistake"

"I'm sorry for being rude to you"

I'm grateful our family got back together. I was determined to give all my love just for my family