Chapter 21

James POV

My relationship with Ellen became more affectionate and harmonious. I routinely escorted her to a gynecologist for her pregnancy checkup.

"Thank goodness, our children are healthy"

"I love you, I can not wait for her birth"

"James, I want to eat pizza"

"We're out buying pizza now."

When we arrived at the restaurant, I accidentally met Tracie. She looks different since the last time we met. She sees me with a stabbing look.

I tried to take my eyes off her and concentrate on Ellen.

"Why do you look panicky?"

"I do not panic, it's just that we should eat pizza at home"

"Why not just here?"

"I just want to eat alone with you"

"Okay my dear husband"

After I finished the pizza, I realized that Tracie was following me. I immediately told Ellen to get in the car so she was not suspicious.

"You go in the car first, I want to go to the toilet for a while"

"Okay, do not take long. I want to taste pizza right away"

"Yeah dear, I'm right back"

I walked over to Tracie and she looked happy to see me.

"James, I'm glad to meet you"

"What exactly do you want? Why follow me?"

" I just want to see you"

"Tracie, I hope you're looking for another man, forget your feelings for me. I can not repay your love"

"I understand, James, but I can not just forget you"

"I'm sorry, I have to go. Take care of yourself"

I left her and walked to the car park. I saw Ellen fall asleep and I did not have the heart to wake her up.

***

When I got home, I lifted Ellen's body and laid her on the bed. I left it in my room and walked to my office.

I started looking for info about the man who impregnated Ellen. I can not wait to destroy the man who tarnished Ellen with my own hands.

I told my trust people to find out the former Ellen driver. Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up

"Did you get any info about him?"

"Yes Sir, He is Raul Larson, he has wife and four children"

"Where is he?"

"He was on vacation with his wife, maybe in two days he will return to New York"

"Send his home address. I want to know the man's family"

"Well sir, I'll send you the man's home address"

After knowing the address of the man's house, I was very surprised because I had gone to the man's house with Ellen.

I had no idea if that guy was impregnating Ellen. I decided to go to the man's house and peer from afar.

It appears that there are only children who are partying. I pulled out my camera and shot the house in secret.

When I was finished, I went straight back home so Ellen would not be suspicious of me. When I got home, I saw Ellen eat pizza I bought for her

"Where have you been? I'm looking for you in every room but you're not there"

"I was on business for a while"

"Come here, accompany me to eat pizza, I can not finish it"

"Okay, I accompany you to eat pizza"

Since pregnancy, Ellen's appetite increases. Every two hours she wants to eat. I cook every day different foods so that she does not get bored with the food menu I provide for her.

After I finished the pizza, I invited Ellen to watch TV in the living room. Not for some time Ellen began to fall asleep on my shoulder.

I lifted her up and laid her on the bed. Then I slept beside her, hugging her tightly.