Chapter 11

The next day I start waking up and I feel my head dizzy.

"You finally woke up too late last night you were drunk"

" Forgive me"

"Actually what happened? Tell me"

"Mike took me for a drink at the bar"

"Is that all?"

"Sure, do not you believe me?"

"I trust you. You should take a shower and then take the medicine"

"Thank you for the trust you gave me"

I'm so grateful to have a wife as good as Anne. She was a perfect wife in my eyes. Nothing can replace her position even though it's Ellen.

***

Upon arriving at the office, Ellen looked sullen looking at me.

"Why did you arrive late? I've been waiting for you for an hour!"

"I'm sorry, last night I was drunk and until now the effect is still felt"

"Since when did you get drunk? What's really going on?"

" That is none of your business!"

"Why did you snap at me ?! I asked nicely with you!"

"Ellen .. I do not think we can continue this relationship, I want to return faithful to Anne"

"Oh, so ... after what I gave you, you want to dump me ?! Remember Raul, I've always helped you and your family! Who do you think to spend thousands of dollars to pay for your son's surgery? who is kind enough to help you! "

"Enough Ellen! I think you've been sincere to me all the time. you're a sly woman who used me for your satisfaction!"

"You!"

Ellen slapped me hard to leave a slap mark on my face. It felt very sore and pierced into my heart.

"From now on I do not want to deal with you!"

"Well if that's what you want, I'm sick of you!"

I left her and ignored her cries.

***

Ellen POV

It feels like my heart is so sick at the thought of the sting that pierces my heart. I did not expect him to dump me after I gave him everything he wanted.

I did not stop crying until I looked in the mirror and looked at myself. I'm so sad and feel no longer young.

I hate myself who still expects him to go back to my side again like he used to.

***

Anne POV

I was very surprised to find out that Raul stopped working. I feel if he hides something from me.

"Why did you stop working? Actually what happened?"

"I want us to set up our own business so I decide to stop working"

"You're not lying. are you?"

"Of course not, I want to spend time with you and our children"

"I'm still confused about what kind of business you are in. Do you have any ideas?"

"I want us to open the tavern."

"A very good idea! You're the smartest in choosing the right business"

I'm happy to make Anne happy. During our marriage, I rarely made her happy. I want to start a new life with Anne and our children.

***

A month later

Finally I opened a store located not far from my house. Many people love my wife's cuisine and I am very proud to have such a great wife as Anne.

"I am very glad our business is growing rapidly"

"It's all thanks to your hard work that our business is progressing"

Suddenly I saw someone approaching our diner and I was very surprised to see Ellen looking different.

She came up to me and tried to tease me but I immediately brushed it off.

"Why do you reject me? Do not you miss my sawder all over you?"

"Enough Ellen!"

"I miss you. Do not you miss me?"

"You better get out of here!"

"Okay then! I'll never give up to get you back to my side!"

Ellen walks away and goes straight into her car. I feel if she will try to disturb my household life with Anne