Chapter 23

Ellen POV

I immediately took Raul to the hospital. On arriving at the hospital, doctors and nurses took Raul to the operating room.

I am very sad for the accident that happened to Raul. This is all my fault. If I did not cross, Raul would not get hit by a car.

For several hours of waiting, finally the doctor came out of the operating room.

" How is the condition?"

"Your husband survived but he ...."

"why doctor? Tell me the truth!"

"Your husband is in a coma and you should pray that he will quickly recover"

I was very surprised at Raul's condition. I feel guilty for him for making his miserable.

Not for long, I saw Anne coming to see Raul. I immediately left the hospital with an injured heart.

***

Anne POV

I was very surprised to hear Raul crash. The doctor was surprised to find out I was Raul's wife.

"I do not know if you are Mr.Larson's wife. After a woman brought your husband to the hospital"

"What's the woman's name?"

"She did not mention her name, she's been waiting for your husband"

I suspect if that woman caused Raul to crash. I swear if I meet that woman, I will ruin her life

***

James POV

When Ellen arrives home, she looks very pale. I told her to rest in the room.

"Ellen, why do you look pale?"

"I'm okay, I'm just tired"

"You'd better rest in the room. I'll make you hot tea"

"All right, I'm resting in the room"

As I drove tea into my room, I saw Ellen asleep. Her eyes looked as swollen as crying.

I stroked her hair gently and kissed her forehead. Then I left her alone in the room.

I walked into my office. Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up

"Sir, I have good news"

"Good news like what?"

"The man had an accident and so far he's in a coma"

I'm so happy to hear that the man had an accident. Finally he received karma from his deeds.

"Well then, we do not have to kill him."

After I ended the conversation, I planned to bring Ellen to Holland. I want to start a new life with Ellen and our child.

***

Anne POV

All day I keep Raul in the hospital. I wished he'd come back and come home with me and our kids.

As a wife, I am very sad to see the state of Raul. He is a good husband and a caring family.

He never leaves his duty as head of the household. I and kids loved him so much.

Exactly at 4 pm, my children came to see Raul. They look very sad

"Why can Dad have an accident?"

"This is not our will, we can only pray that the father will recover quickly"

I accidentally saw in the window there was someone who peeped at us. I went straight out of the room and went to the man.

I was shocked to see the person who caused Raul to be hurt.

"Why are you here ?! I do not want you to come visit my husband!"

"I'm sorry, Anne, I'll be responsible for paying for Raul's treatment"

"I do not need your money! I want you to get out of here!"

"But ..."

" Go away from here!"

Eventually the woman left and I was very satisfied to throw her out of my face. I hope she gets karma for what she did that caused Raul to suffer