Chapter 45

Raul POV

It's been a long time since I met my children. I really miss them. Finally I went to the house I used to live with them.

I was very surprised when the house was occupied by others. Disappointment struck my heart. As I was about to get in the car, I suddenly saw someone I had been missing.

Her appearance looks different. She looks elegant and classy. Yet her beauty never faded.

"Raul!"

"Anne! It's been a while since we met, how are you and the children?"

" They are fine"

"Give my best wishes to them, I really want to meet them"

"I'll tell them later"

I pulled my card out of my wallet. Then I gave my card to Anne.

"Save my card. Sometime the kids want to meet me, call my number listed on my card"

" OK"

"Then I say goodbye"

I'm so happy to meet Anne. After so long we parted.

***

Anne POV

I did not expect that after a few years, I was reunited with Raul. He looks different and I admit until now I'm still entangled by the charm.

If he knew if I still had a love for him, he would have laughed at me because my heart was just for him.

I hold his card while reading his home address and contact number. There was little hope for me to get in touch with him.

***

Roger POV

Today I was determined to meet Paula. Many things I want to discuss with her. When I arrived at her apartment, she looked surprised by my arrival.

"What are you doing here ?!"

" I want to see you"

"I think the business between us is over and you better get out of here!"

"Paula, wait! Listen to me!"

"Nothing to discuss! Please do not bother me!"

I kneel before Paula and she tells me to stand up.

"Roger, you do not look like this!"

"What am I supposed to do for you to hear my explanation?"

"Well if you insist, please go inside"

I'm so glad Paula invited me into her apartment

"Thank you for allowing me to enter"

"What do you want?"

I immediately hugged Paula tightly and she was very surprised.

"I'm sorry, Paula. I really miss you, let me hold you for a moment"

Paula just paused without returning my embrace. I tightened my arms even more than I realized Paula kissed me. Until we continue to do something more.

****

Tristan POV

When I arrived at Mom's apartment, I noticed the door was unlocked and as I entered the apartment came a groan like someone who was making love.

I was shocked to see father and mother in the same bed and their bodies covered only in a blanket.

"Tristan ... what you see is not like what you imagine"

"I did not expect this mean father to mother!"

I went straight from the apartment and rushed my car as far as possible so my father could not catch me.

I was so disappointed with my father for betraying my stepmother who had been so kind and sincere to me.

It feels very painful to see my father having an affair with my own mother. While my stepmother faithfully waits for my father.

I can never forgive the mistakes of a father who has betrayed my stepmother's trust