Chapter 12

Anne POV

I saw Raul who seemed quiet. It's like someone is blocking his mind.

"Why are you silent? Is there something to bother your mind?"

"Nothing, we better serve customers to satisfy them with the dishes we serve them"

"Okay!"

Not for long Maggie came to our store. She is very happy with the business I run with Raul

"I'm so happy you're now an entrepreneur"

"It all started from the desire. Raul who want to establish their own business and I support his wish until finally we successfully build a business that we run to this day"

"I am very impressed with you, very compact in doing business"

"What do you want me to make?"

"I want to taste your homemade lasagna"

"Okay, I'm ready for you!"

When I went to the kitchen, it was Raul who was calling someone. I tried to eavesdrop on his conversation.

"What do you want? I told you, I do not want to deal with you anymore!"

"................"

"Did you say ?! That's impossible! You must lie to me!"

".................."

"I'll be there. Wait for me!"

I felt a concern when Raul wanted to meet someone. I hope he does not go back to having an affair with her.

"Honey, I'm off for a bit"

" Where are you going?"

"I have business, you do not have to wait for me"

Somehow my fears grew as he left me.

***

Raul POV

It never occurred to me to go back to meet Ellen in her apartment. When she opened the door, I was very surprised by her exuberant performance. Makes me eager to fuck her.

"Hi baby! It's been a long time since we met! Let's go inside"

Ellen grabs me and she locks the door. Immediately I attacked her and she seemed satisfied to have aroused my passion.

"Ohh ... dear! We'd better go straight to our room! We can be content to play and explore each other"

I stupidly obeyed her words. Finally we continued on the bed

***

Anne POV

It was 1 o'clock in the morning but Raul had not come home yet. I'm very worried about him. I'm afraid he's back with the woman.

Not long after I heard Raul who unlocked the door. He entered the house quietly and went into the room.

I pretended to be sleeping even though I wanted to ask him out all day. Raul began to climb up on the bed and he slept behind me.

***

The next day I woke up and saw Raul still asleep. I started to go to the kitchen and make breakfast.

Teressa came up to me and helped me cook.

" You are very diligent in helping mom cook "

"I want to learn how to cook to become a reliable chef!"

"Mother's daughter is smart now, mother is proud of you"

Suddenly Raul came over to us and he hugged me from behind and kissed the top of my head.

"The smell of your cooking makes me hungry"

"Oh really? There's something I want to ask you"

" What do you want to ask?"

"Where have you been all night till morning?"

Raul looks shocked and he releases his embrace from my body

"I am ....."

Before he answered, Leon, Gerry and Jack approached us for breakfast together. I saw Raul looking relieved by their arrival.

I feel if he hides something from me and I will find out for myself something he hid from me.

****

Raul POV

I was so relieved by the presence of my children that I did not have to answer Anne's question. I do not want her to know that I'm having an affair with Ellen.

Somehow it seems there is a regret in my heart that has betrayed the belief that Anne gave me. I hope Anne will never know about my affair with Ellen