Chapter 9

Anne POV

I begin to feel if Raul starts to change. He was often late until midnight. I was worried about the fate of my household.

"Anne, why are you dreamily? Is there a problem with Raul?"

"Hmm ... I do not know what to say, I feel that Raul is starting to change, he often comes home late, I'm afraid he'll be back with her"

"Do you know her?"

"I do not really know her but I've seen she kiss with Raul"

"You have to be careful of that woman, I suspect if Raul is back with her "

"Maggie ... what should I do to keep Raul away from her? I'm desperate"

"You do not despair! There are still many ways to keep your house!"

" How to?"

"Today come with me to the salon, I will turn you into a different woman, Raul will surely bow to you"

"Can it be like that?"

"Of course, let's go now!"

Finally I follow Maggie to Salon. It seems I have not been paying attention to myself for being too busy taking care of the children at home.

"Introduce, this is my friend, Christian, who will transform you into a very beautiful and different woman!"

I can only obey Maggie's wishes. I feel if Christian is very good at cutting hair.

An hour later, Christian finished cutting my hair. I was amazed by the results of his work that made my hair look beautiful.

"Do you like my job?"

"I'm so fond! Thank you for turning me into a beautiful and elegant woman"

Not for long, Maggie came up to us. She was happy to see my new haircut.

"Anne, you are so beautiful! No mistake I brought you to Christian to change your hair"

"Next time you can visit my salon with Maggie"

"Of course I will come here"

"Okay then, let us say goodbye. Thank you for your help"

After the salon, Maggie invited me to shop. I was very surprised when she took me to the underwear shop.

"Why did you take me here?"

"I'll help you to find the right lingerie for you to wear"

"Why would I wear that? I do not like it! Raul will think weird if I wear it"

"Come on Anne! Do not you want to please your husband?"

"I'm too old to wear lingerie!"

"You're not old, you're only thirty-seven, you still deserve lingerie! I'm sure Raul would be very happy if you wear lingerie"

"It's up to you, you better buy a lingerie for yourself!"

"Anne ... you do not get angry, I'll pick you a very sexy lingerie for you to wear in front of Raul"

I'm lazy to argue with Maggie. She always imposed her will. But I know that she only wants to help me get Raul back to me.

After finishing shopping, Maggie took me to her boutique. She picked a lot of clothes for me.

"How much did you choose to dress for me, do not you lose money? All these clothes are very expensive and I can not afford to replace them!"

"You do not have to worry, I'm willing to give you. You're my best friend. I do not want you to part with your husband"

"Thank you Maggie! You are so kind to me"

"Later that night you try to use the lingerie I bought you, and then you tease your husband, he will surely submit to you"

"Okay, I'll follow your advice"

After driving me home, Maggie said good-bye. It's been a very tiring day following Maggie all day