Chapter 28

Leon POV

Exactly at 10 am, father departed. Jack and I followed father. About an hour, my dad arrived at a very luxurious apartment.

Jack and I looked at each other.

"Leon, what do you think dad wants to meet with?"

"I do not know, we'd better follow it"

Finally we got into the apartment using hats and sunglasses so dad did not recognize us.

When dad got into the elevator, we went in as we bowed our heads so Dad did not suspect our existence.

When the elevator stopped, my father came out and we followed him from behind. How surprised when i saw a father met a woman who was pregnant.

They hugged each other and kissed. Jack wants to go to them but I block him so he does not make a fuss.

"Why did you stop me ?! I want to hit that woman!"

"Jack, control yourself! You do not make a fuss over here! I do not want dad to know where we are here!"

"After this what are we going to do ?! Are you just keeping silent to see dad cheating on her ?! I can not believe you!"

"You're patient ... we wait for you to come out of here, then we find out about the woman"

"How long are we here? I'm lazy to see that woman!"

"I do not know, hopefully soon they come out"

Not for long, father and the woman came out and they held hands. I and Jack feel very angry about father who cheated.

"Come on Leon, we follow them!"

When father and the lady entered the elevator, we also went in with them. They look very affectionate. I think I want to grab her hair.

"Raul, we should have lunch at my favorite restaurant"

"Okay, whatever you like"

Not for a long time the lift is open and they walk out of the lift. I and jack immediately follow their departure.

"I'm so curious about the woman, do you recognize her?"

"I do not know. Now, we have to follow where they are going"

When they arrived at the restaurant, Jack and I chose a seat behind them to watch closely.

"Ellen, what are you going to eat?"

"I want spaghetti and lasagna"

Finally we knew if the woman was named Ellen.

"Leon, I'd better get up to them, I can not stand seeing a father so intimate with her!"

"Jack, stand it! I do not want our plans to fail because of your behavior!"

"You're a crap!"

After they had finished their lunch, Dad drove the woman back to the apartment. It looks like they've been in touch and I'm very upset with my dad.

Upon arriving at the apartment, Dad said good-bye to the woman. Then father left the apartment.

Jack and I followed the woman directly from behind. As she was about to go into her room, Jack and I intercepted her

"Who are you ?!"

"You shameless, you dare to take father from mother!"

"I do not understand what you mean!"

"What did you just do with our father ?! You just had lunch with him"

The woman looked surprised and her face was pale with my words.

"You....."

"We are the son of Raul Larson, the man whom you have seized from his wife and children"

Suddenly the woman fainted. Jack and I immediately took her to the hospital