Chapter 35

Raul POV

The next day, I took Ellen who was carrying Ray to a restaurant near the hotel. In the restaurant many serve very delicious cuisine.

Ellen and I were interested to try the dish. Suddenly I accidentally met Anne. Our eyes met and Anne looked surprised to see me.

"Why do you look surprised?"

"It's okay, Ellen"

I tried to distract Ellen so she would not look at Anne.

"You better find a seat. I want to go to the toilet"

"All right, I'm waiting for you on the other end"

"Okay"

I tried to approach Anne who was alone. She looked surprised by my arrival.

"Raul, why are you here? What if your wife finds out?"

"She will not know. why you're here alone? Where's your husband?"

"I guess that's none of your business!"

Anne got up from her chair and I told her to sit back.

"Forgive me if sassy"

"Actually what do you want?"

"I just want to ask about the children"

"They're better after you leave them"

Anne's words pierced my heart. I know she was deliberately saying that to make me feel guilty.

"Send my regards to them, I honestly miss them very much"

"If you miss them you should have come to see them!"

" Yes, I understand"

"Then let me go!"

Finally Anne left me. Verily in my little heart there is love for Anne.

***

Anne POV

It felt very painful to meet Raul. The memories of our time came to mind. I admit love for Raul never goes out.

Though I've tried to love Roger but it's worth it because I always thought of Roger as my best friend.

It was not long before I met Roger who was receiving a call from someone. He gave me a signal to wait for him.

A few minutes later, Roger invited me to breakfast together.

"Anne, let's have breakfast together"

"Sorry Roger, but I want to eat in the room alone"

"Are you sick?"

"I'm just tired"

"Okay, you'll take a rest in the room, I'll order food to be delivered to the room"

"Thank you Roger"

I do not feel like lust for breakfast. I just want to rest and forget Raul from my mind

***

Ellen POV

I saw Raul looking uninspired.

"What's wrong with you? Are you sick?"

"I'm all right. Are you ordering food?"

"It has been a meal for us"

"Ellen, it looks like we have to get back to New York tomorrow"

"Why are we rushing back to New York, do not you like it here too long?"

"There's something I need to take care of right now. I can not stay here too long"

"Okay then, then I'll book tickets for us"

" Okay, then"

I'm so relieved that tomorrow I'll be back in New York soon and see my kids.

***

James POV

I woke up and realized that next to me was someone and how surprised I was to see Tracie sleeping beside me.

I got out of bed and put on my clothes.

"James, where are you going?"

" I want to go!"

"Why do you want to go? Accompany me here"

I ignored her words and left her. I was so sorry last night that I was drinking too much vodka until I lost consciousness and ended up in bed with Tracie.

Finally I decided to stay away from Tracie so she would not chase me and expect my love because until whenever I can not forget Ellen.