Chapter 31

Anne POV

When he finished talking, Roger asked me to dance.

"Anne, will you dance with me?"

"I have not danced for a long time"

"You just calm down. I'll guide you"

"Do not blame me if you're exposed to my high heels"

" No problem!"

Roger took me to the dance floor. At first I was very nervous because it was too long not to dance. But Roger leads me patiently so I can adjust his movements.

I really enjoyed dancing with Roger. He is very good at dancing. It seems all my problems are forgotten just like that.

After finishing the dance, everyone clapped. I and Roger are very happy to be entertained with the dance performances we did.

"It feels great to dance with you"

"I'm also from the beginning. I know if you're good at dancing"

"I used to take dance lessons before I got married"

"No wonder I'm not too difficult to direct you"

"Where did you learn to dance?"

"My late wife taught me to dance"

Roger looked sad when he called his wife. I feel if Roger still loves his wife.

"We'd better go home at 10 pm"

"Okay I'll take you home"

After arriving at the front of the house, Raul suddenly told me to get out of Roger's car and pull me into the house.

"Let go of me! I do not like being treated rudely!"

"Who's not upset to see a wife come out with another man ?!"

"Why are you angry ?! It's not like every day you go out with other women ?! Why can not I go with another man ?!"

Raul paused and he left me. I already know if he is back affair with the woman.

***

Raul POV

All day, Ellen tried to contact me but I did not respond. I was too busy thinking about Anne going with another man.

To be honest in my heart, I feel jealous to see Anne who looks intimate with other men. I do not want to lose Anne who has been with me for more than 10 years.

"Anne, we have to talk"

"What to talk about? I do not think there is"

"What's the matter between you and that man?"

"What's your business, it's not that you never care about me!"

"I'm sorry if I've been ignoring you"

"I'm tired of the word sorry from you! You've told me too many times!"

"What do you want now?"

"I wish you were not to interfere with me!"

"You can not be that way anyway! You're still my wife anyway!"

"Since when did you think of me as your wife ?! I'm tired of you! We'd better get a divorce!"

"Until whenever I will never divorce you!"

Anne came into the room and locked the door.

"Anne! Open the door! I'm not finished yet!"

"I told you I'm lazy to argue with you! You'd better sleep outside!"

I am very annoyed with her treatment towards me. Ever since she left with the man, her attitude changed against me. I think I want to get rid of that guy from Anne.

I do not want to lose my wife who has been faithful to my side.

***

Ellen POV

I was very upset with Raul. He did not answer my phone today. I do not know what really happened to him.

But I suspect this is all to do with his son who knows our relationship as lovers.

I hope Raul does not change to me especially now that I am pregnant with him and in a few months I will give birth to our child