Chapter 20

Anne POV

I saw the changes that happened to Raul. Lately he often daydreams like something is blocking his mind.

"Raul, I see you've been dreamily lately, what's the matter with you?"

"I'm fine, maybe it's just your feeling"

"Are you sure you did not lie to me?"

" Of course."

"I think we should take a vacation to calm the mind.

"I totally agree with your suggestion"

"All right, I'll book a plane ticket for both of us"

Raul seemed happy to hear we were going on vacation. I have not honeymooned with my husband for a long time.

***

Raul POV

Somehow I can not forget Ellen from my mind. The more I try to forget it, the shadow always comes in my dreams.

Suddenly my phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello"

"Raul, where are you now?"

"I was at home, what did you call me?"

"I want to invite you to party with me"

"You never change, it's just that you're single"

"LOL ... you could have sneered at me, I heard from your voice it sounds like you're heartbroken, is it my guess?"

"I'm annoyed to have friends like you!"

"Come with me tonight for a party, lots of entertaining women who will satisfy you in bed"

"Thanks Mike, but I'm not interested in coming to your party"

"Well then. If you change your mind, just come to my nightclub"

Right now I just want to meet Ellen. Only she can heal the wounds in my heart.

***

Ellen POV

I'm so happy to live with James. Though something is blocking my mind. Until now I have not told James about my pregnancy

I stroked my flat stomach. I imagine my child is asleep. It feels like being a very happy mom to me.

"James, there's something I want to tell you"

"What do you want to say?"

"Actually I'm .... pregnant"

"What ?! You're kidding right?"

"I'm not kidding, at this time my pregnancy age goes into two weeks."

"Tell me who got you pregnant ?!"

"He is my former driver"

"God, Ellen, I did not think you were that low!"

"I'm sorry. I admit my mistake, but then I think if you're gone. I never know if you're still alive"

James sat down next to me and he tried to calm me down

"Forgive me. If that time I meet you sooner then you will not be like this"

"You're not wrong, I'm the one who has made love to another man"

"Never mind, I do not want you to keep blaming yourself. Now we better think about the health of your fetus"

"Thank you for your sincerity towards me"

"I'm happy to have a child soon from you "

I'm so happy to have a good husband like James. He can accept my child's presence even if it is not his biological child.

***

Raul POV

Finally our honeymoon in the Maldives. Very beautiful view. I was reminded of my vacation to Hawaii with Ellen.

"Why did not you just shut up? Do not you like a vacation here?"

"Of course, I love it."

"Raul, I want us to be honest and open to each other, if you have any problem tell me"

" I will tell you"

Unfortunately for the moment I can not tell anything that happened to Anne. I do not want her to be hurt by my unforgivable deeds