Chapter 46

Anne POV

As I was serving food at the dinner table, Tristan suddenly came with a look of emotion.

"Tristan, what's with you? You look like stifling emotions"

" I am alright"

I feel Tristan is hiding something from me.

"You should have dinner first and I have your favorite food ready"

"Sorry mom, I'm not hungry. I want to rest in the room"

Tristan climbs to the second floor and enters his room. I was very worried about the situation

***

Raul POV

My relationship with Ellen is getting more harmonious. So my relationship with Ray went well. Ray often invited Audrey to stay at our house.

"Audrey, you're free to stay at our house. Ray is so glad"

"Yes mother, I will often stay here to accompany Ray to learn together"

"I heard from Ray if you are doing well in school"

Audrey blushed and Ray liked to tease her so much that they mocked each other. Ellen and I laughed at their behavior.

Suddenly my cell phone rang and I chose to stay away to pick up the phone.

"Hello"

"Raul"

I was very surprised to hear Anne's voice.

"Anne, what's my call?"

"Can you see me?"

" When and where?"

" Up to you"

"How about a restaurant near your house?"

"All right, I wait for you tomorrow at 1 pm"

"See you tomorrow afternoon"

I immediately deleted the phone call so that Ellen was not suspicious of me. Then I turned off my phone and went to Ellen.

"Who called you?"

"No one. just the wrong people"

"I want us to honeymoon for the second time"

"Okay, whatever you like"

"How about next week on our vacation to Barcelona?"

"Good idea! I agree if we get there"

The happiness of my family is my first priority and I do not want to disappoint them.

***

Anne POV

The next day, exactly at 1 pm I met Raul. He looks handsome and youthful despite the age of entering 52 years.

"You look so beautiful"

"Thank you Raul"

"Have you ordered any food yet?"

"Not yet, I'm waiting for you"

Not long after the waiter brought the food menu and after choosing the food, we continued the conversation.

"How are you, Anne?"

"I'm very good, how are you?"

"I'm good too, how are the children?"

"They were so good, I wanted to let you know when Gerry was engaged to Lucy, soon they'll get married, I hope you can come to their wedding"

"I'm so happy to hear that Gerry is getting married, I can not wait to get my grandson from Gerry"

It felt like my heart was pounding at the sight of Raul's smile. Not for a long time the waiter brought our order.

"Please eat"

We ended up eating lunch together and busy with each other's thoughts. I realized if Raul stole a glance at me and made my heart beat fast.

After eating, Raul took me to a place.

"Anne, I want to take you somewhere"

"Where do you want to take me?"

"Later you will know"

I was very surprised when Raul took me to a lake.

"I have not been here long"

"Do you remember the first time we came here?"

"Of course I remember. You used to give me a flower while singing my favorite song"

"I'm glad if you still remember it"

As I caught sight of Raul, suddenly he hugged me and kissed me. I feel so happy after all this time we did not meet.