Chapter 53

Anne POV

When I got home, Roger was in the living room.

"Where have you been last night?"

"Last night I stayed at my friend's house, one of her siblings died, sorry not to tell you"

"Actually there's something I want to talk to you about"

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Actually I've taken care of our divorce letter and I hope you agree to divorce me"

I was very surprised by the words of Roger who wanted to divorce me.

"Why do you want to divorce me? What's my fault with you?"

"You're not wrong, I'm the one who betrayed you"

" What do you mean?!"

"I admit if all this time I had an affair"

Roger's confession surprised me. Maybe this is the karma that I have to accept because I'm having an affair with Raul.

"I also want to admit one thing to you that I also have an affair with Raul"

Roger was surprised to hear my confession and he just kept silent without responding to my words.

"I had no idea if our marriage had been a lie."

"I agree to divorce. Hope you are happy with the woman you love"

"Thank you Anne. I know you are a good woman. I wish you could unite with Raul"

"Thank you Roger"

"You just calm down, I've packed my things and I'm moving into an apartment with Tristan"

" Alright then"

"Thank you for taking care of me and willing to accept Tristan as your son"

"I am also very grateful to you for accepting my children as your child"

"Then I say goodbye, send a greeting to the children."

It was sad to part with Roger after so long we were married. I'm happy to see him with the woman he loves

***

A few months later

Finally I officially divorced. Raul is always next to me and he serves me when I need him.

"Anne, there's something I want to tell you"

"What do you want to tell me?"

Raul pulls out a small box from his jacket pocket and he opens the box. Seen diamond ring is so beautiful.

" Will you marry me?"

I was very surprised by Raul's question.

"If you do not answer now, I'll wait for you until you're ready to answer my proposal"

" I want to marry you"

"Thanks dear! I love you"

Raul put the ring on my finger. Then he kissed the back of my hand.

"I'm sure children will be very happy to hear our marriage"

"Have they forgiven my mistakes in the past?"

"They've forgiven you, you do not have to worry about them"

Raul smiled at me and I'm happy because soon we'll be together again

****

Finally we got married. The kids are so happy to see us reunite. So is Ray. He accepted me as his father's wife.

"Congratulations to father"

"Thanks Ray, I hope you're happy with Audrey too"

"We're planning to get engaged, what do you think?"

"Father agrees if that's the best for you"

"I'm sorry, I can not stay here long, Audrey invites me to meet her grandparents"

"All right, take good care of yourself"

I was very happy with our wedding. Even though we are not young, we hope to see our children live happy and prosperous lives.

"How do you feel right now?"

"I am so happy that God has brought us back together"

"So am I. I'm happy to spend my life with you"

" I also"

This is the end of our love story. We hope to never be separated and live happily with our children.

*** End ***