Chapter 40

Michelle POV

I waited for Raul for more than an hour but he did not come. I tried to call his cell phone but was not active.

Finally I decided to go back to the office. As I was about to head out to the car park, I accidentally hit a man.

How surprised I was to see Roger in front of me.

"Paula!"

I immediately ran away from him and he tried to chase me until he finally pulled me into his arms.

"Where have you been all this time? I thought you died at the crash"

"Let go of me! Looks like you're wrong person! I'm not Paula!"

"You do not lie! I know who's the mother of my son!"

"Whatever you say, I do not care!"

I pushed him up and ran as fast as he could so he would not chase me. I've changed my identity so Roger will not look for me.

I do not want to hurt him because he's a very nice guy. Whereas I do not deserve to be by his side.

In my little heart I miss my son very much. Nevertheless I often monitor his condition from afar and I am grateful he got a good mother like Anne.

***

Roger POV

I did not expect that after a few years I met Paula, the mother of my son. I thought she had been gone.

Apparently my guess was wrong and I was very disappointed when Paula avoided me. Though I was married to Anne, but the feelings of love for Paula were never extinguished

"Daddy!"

"Tristan, how are you?"

"As father saw, I'm fine. Why does Dad's face look pale?"

"Dad's just tired."

"Daddy is not too busy working. Mother is very worried about father"

"I understand your mother is very worried about father"

"Dad, I went with Teressa first"

" Where are you going?"

"I want to accompany her to watch the latest movie at the cinema"

"Be careful on the road, keep Teressa well"

Since childhood, Tristan and Teressa are very familiar. They are inseparable and always together. I'm grateful Tristan has a good sister and is willing to accept him.

***

Raul POV

I just remembered if I had an appointment with Michelle. I immediately sent a message to her to apologize for not coming to see her

"Michelle, I'm sorry. I did not come to see you. My wife was at home and we made up"

For an hour I waited for a reply from Michelle but there was no response from her. I thought she was mad at me.

"Honey, let's go back to bed"

"You always have never been patient in bed"

" Of course!"

Finally I continued to make love to Ellen and forget about Michelle.

***

Tristan POV

While I was in the car park, I accidentally saw my real mother. She looked at me. Then she just left.

I tried to catch her until I finally pulled her hand.

"Mother, do not go! I really miss mother"

Mother was seen holding back tears and I immediately hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry, mom has left you. Mother missed you so much"

"Where have you been to? Why did not you come to see me?"

"Mother would love to see you but mother embarrassed because mother felt not a good mother for you"

"Mother do not think like that. Whatever happens I still love mother"

"Looks like mom should leave soon"

"Before you leave, may I know your contact number?"

Finally Mom gave me her contact number and I'm so glad to meet mother.

"Mother goes first. If you want to meet mother, just call whenever you want"

"Okay, then I'll get in touch with Mom"

"Take care of yourself well, Mother loves you"

I am so grateful to be met by mother when I need the love and attention that has been missing from my life