Chapter 43

James POV

Today I invited Michelle to dinner together. She looks different than usual.

"Why are you dreamily? Are you having trouble?"

" There is no"

"You better eat first, I do not want you to get sick"

"Are you really interested in me? am I dreaming?"

"What do you mean ?!"

"Nothing, just forget about my words. You never care about my feelings!"

Michelle got up from the chair and walked away. I chased her and pulled her hand.

"Michelle, what exactly are you?"

"I'm sick of living with you! I want to part with you!"

"You can not just leave me!"

"Of course I can! No wonder Ellen left you because you're a selfish creature!"

Suddenly my hands reflex slapped her face and Michelle winced in pain.

"Michelle ... I'm sorry ..."

"It's enough for your casual treatment for me! From now on we're apart!"

"Michelle ... please forgive me ... I do not want to lose you ..."

Michelle ignored me and walked away. I'm so sorry for what I did that hurt her.

***

As I was about to get in the car, I suddenly saw Ellen with Raul. They look intimate and look at each other with love.

The scene makes me sad. I can not do anything to separate them because Ellen's love for Raul is so strong.

Eventually I decided to leave and disappear from their sight.

***

Ellen POV

I was so happy when Raul invited me to dinner. My love for him is getting bigger and I do not want to lose it.

"I'm so glad you took me out to dinner"

"I purposely invited you here to celebrate our wedding anniversary"

I'm so glad Raul still remembers our wedding date. He pulled out a small box from his jacket pocket and pulled out a diamond ring.

"I bought this ring specifically for you"

Raul put the ring on my finger. I'm so happy to have a husband like Raul.

"Thank you dear husband! Your ring of gift is very beautiful"

"Do you like it?"

"Of course I love it!"

"Will you dance with me?"

"Of course I want"

Raul invited me to dance and I was so happy to shed tears.

" Why are you crying?"

"I'm crying because I'm so happy"

"Forgive my deed if it's been hurting you"

"I've forgiven you always, only you are the man I love"

After I finished dancing, Raul played the piano for me. I'm so glad he treats me so romantically.

"Do you like my piano playing?"

"I really like it, baby! You're good at playing the piano"

"Then we should go home because there is a gift for you"

"Oh really? what is that gift?"

"You'll know when you get home"

I was very curious about the gift Raul would give me.

***

An hour later we got home. Raul picked me up and led me into the room. Then he laid me on the bed.

"I want tonight to be a special night for us"

Finally we make love until early morning.

***

Ray POV

I'm so happy that my parents are getting along again. I saw the clock at 8 am but my parents had not left the room yet.

Not for long Audrey came home with a suitcase. She plans to stay at my house and my parents agree.

"Hi baby, where are your parents?"

"They're in the room, it looks like they're still sleeping"

"Lucky my parents allow me to stay at your house"

I'm so happy for my life back like it used to be. Get together with my loved ones