Chapter 22

Raul POV

Finally we went back to New York. I'm so happy to see my kids even though I can not forget Ellen until now.

As I was on the porch of the house, I noticed a man wearing a hat looking at me from afar. I went straight to the man and he immediately left.

I was very curious about the man. Looks like I've seen that guy. My mind was distracted when Teressa called me for dinner together.

"What's up Raul, it's like your mind is not here"

"It's alright dear. I'm just tired"

"Mum and Dad must be very happy to take a holiday in the Maldives .. I want to vacation there"

"One day we can take a vacation there"

I miss Ellen so much. I feel like I want to meet her

"Anne, I'm off for a while"

" Where are you going?"

"I have a business"

" Be careful"

I went straight to Ellen's apartment. When I got there, there was no Ellen's car in the car park. I tried to contact her but was not active.

I'm very frustrated thinking about Ellen's whereabouts. Finally I decided to go back home. Along the way I saw Ellen's car parked in front of italy restaurant.

I immediately stopped my car in front of the restaurant. Then I went into the restaurant and found Ellen with another man.

I went straight to them and banged on the table. Ellen and the man were surprised by my presence.

"Raul, what are you doing here ?! You embarrass me in front of everyone!"

"Get you out of here, do not bother my wife again!"

I was very surprised to hear what the man said. I just remembered if the guy who was with Ellen was James.

"I'm just here to see Ellen!"

"James, we better get out of here! Do not mind him!"

Ellen left me with James. My heart hurt to see her with another man. I immediately chased them but in vain because they had gone too far

I decided to contact Mike.

"Mike, where are you?"

"Finally you're calling me! As usual I'm at the nightclub. You just come in here! I'm going to prepare the vodka and the sexiest woman for you!"

"Wait for me, I'll go there!"

I decided to vent my anger by having fun at the nightclub. Mike is very happy with my presence.

"Hi Raul, I'm glad you came here! I've been waiting for you for a long time, I'm preparing sexy girls ready to serve"

"I do not need a girl, I just want vodka!"

"All right, I have prepared your favorite drink, enjoy the excitement in my place"

I vent my irritation by drinking vodka. Not for a long time there was a woman sitting next to me.

"I can help you to get the woman you love"

" Who are you?"

"Introduce my name Tracie, I used to take care of James when he accident"

" Oh"

"We have the same goal to get our loved ones"

" I do not understand what you mean"

"I know if you have anything to do with Ellen and I'm willing to help you get it"

"Why would you help me?"

"As I explained that I want to get James"

I was very surprised to hear Tracie's wishes. Apparently she really wanted to get James.

"Sorry, I'm not interested in working with you"

"Save my card. who knows you changed your mind"

Tracie gave me her card. Then she just left.

***

The next day I decided to go to Ellen's office. I saw her calling someone in front of the office.

"Ellen, I want to talk to you"

"There's nothing to talk about!"

"I beg you to listen to me. I really miss you"

"Let go of me! I hate you so much!"

When Ellen was about to cross, suddenly there was a passing car. I immediately pushed Ellen's body until the car crashed into my body.

"Raul, do not leave me! I love you so much!"

After hearing Ellen shout, I'm unconscious