Chapter 7

When I arrived at the company, I did not see her presence. I tried to ask her secretary, Wendy. Wendy says if Ellen returns to Holland because her father has heart disease.

I can only pray in my heart that Ellen's father will be better soon. I think I want to catch her there and give her support.

But what power, I am not anyone - for her. Until whenever she will remain my boss and will never change.

Suddenly my phone rang and I saw a strange number that I did not recognize. At first I hesitated to answer it. But I decided to answer the phone.

"Hello"

"Raul, I miss you so much ..."

"Ellen ... where are you now?"

"I was at the airport. Do you want to catch me to the airport?"

"Okay, I'm right there"

Finally I decided to follow Ellen to the airport. It was not long before I got to the airport and immediately searched for Ellen's whereabouts.

"Ellen!"

"Raul!"

Ellen hugged me tightly and I felt my heart beating so fast. I think I want to accompany Ellen to visit her father to Holland.

"I'm so glad you caught me here"

"What time is your flight to the Netherlands?"

"In about an hour, have you had breakfast?"

"I've had breakfast."

"I have not had breakfast all day"

"Why do not you have breakfast? If you're sick, who's going to take care of you? You better eat now. I do not want you to faint as before"

"Why are you so concerned about me?"

I was silent to hear Ellen's question. I tried to change the subject by taking her to the restaurant to have breakfast.

" I recommend looking for a restaurant"

"Do you want to eat again?"

"No, I want to accompany you to breakfast before you leave for Holland"

I saw Ellen picked up her cell phone and she walked away from me. Not for a while, Ellen came over and smiled.

"I did not go to Holland"

"Why not?"

"My father's condition has improved and doctors have allowed him to go home. My mother said, i do not have to go back to Holland because next month my mum and dad will come to see me"

"I'm so happy to hear that your father's condition is improving"

"You'd better get me somewhere"

I was very surprised when Ellen embraced me and we looked like lovers. I hope nobody recognizes us so as not to misunderstand us.

***

Along the way, I felt Ellen keep looking at me. It felt like my heart was beating so fast. Suddenly Ellen leaned her head against my shoulder, making me less concentrated on driving.

"I'm so happy to be alone with you, it's like we're lovers"

I paused without responding to her. When we arrived at the destination, Ellen took me into a very luxurious house.

"Whose house is this?"

"This is my house when I used to marry my late husband"

I never thought if Ellen ever married. Ellen looks a lot of memory with her late husband in this house.

"James is so excited about farming that we both decided to grow all kinds of flowers in our yard"

"Do you still love him?"

"Of course, until whenever I'll never forget it, he's my first love."

I really enjoy the atmosphere in that house. Likewise also Ellen who drifted to remember her past with James.

"I want you to drive me to the apartment"

Finally I drove Ellen to her apartment. After I got there, I helped Ellen lift her suitcase.

"Thank you for accompanying me"

"I'm really happy to make you feel better"

Ellen comes up to me and kisses both of my cheeks. She stroked my face with tenderness. I drifted into her eyes and felt her touch on my face.

Suddenly I kissed her and hugged her tightly. Ellen kissed me back. It seems that both of us will never be satisfied just by kissing

"Raul ... make love with me"

I immediately lifted her body and brought her into the room. I do not think I'll be able to withstand the turmoil I've been holding since I first met her.

After I made love, I said good-bye to her.

"Do not forget our promise to keep each other secret"

" Yes, dear"

Before I left, I kissed her lips and made a promise in my heart that I might someday regret