Chapter 18

James POV

Today I was so happy with Ellen. We started the relationship as early as our marriage.

"Ellen, it seems like I'm coming home somewhat tonight because of a lot of work in the office"

"It's okay, I'll wait for you to come home"

"Then I go first"

I immediately went to the office. Halfway through, my phone rang and I picked it up

"Hello"

"James"

"Tracie, how have you been? You have not contacted me for a long time"

"I just arrived in New York, it happened two weeks ago I was in paris"

"How nice are you in Paris, how are your parents?"

"They're very good, my mom asks you how she wants you to visit her to Paris"

"Wish I could go there. I want to tell you something"

"What do you want to tell?"

"I'm back with Ellen now"

Tracie fell silent without responding

"Tracie ... are you still listening to me?"

"yes ..... sorry I have a lot of work. next time I call you"

"Take care of yourself, give my regards to your parents"

"All right."

I have not contacted Tracie for a long time. I will never forget her kindness for helping me and taking care of me until my condition improves.

***

Tracie POV

I was very disappointed when I found out James was back with Ellen. I really do not want James with another woman because I love him so much.

I'm determined to take it from Ellen even though I know James loves Ellen very much.

***

Anne POV

All day Raul helped me serve customers. He is very concerned about me. I was touched by his treatment of me.

"You better rest, I do not want anything to happen to you"

"I'm fine. You do not have to worry about me"

"If you're tired, do not force yourself."

" Yes, dear"

Attention from Raul is enough to cure my grief though until now I am sad if I remember when I miscarried.

I'm glad to see Maggie coming. She's the only friend I trust the most.

"Anne, how are you?"

"I'm fine. It seems you carry a lot of stuff"

"I did bring something for you"

I saw the contents of the bag containing my favorite clothes.

"Gosh..lots of clothes you give me"

"I deliberately chose it for you. I want you to wear it during my birthday celebration"

"Oh my God, I just remember if your birthday after tomorrow"

"I gave you an invitation to attend my birthday party, invite Raul and your children to attend my party"

"I will take them. where Lucy? Why did not you bring her here?"

"Lucy is on vacation with my parents, I want to someday matching Lucy with Gerry"

"You can be. Too small for a mate"

"All right, I have to go. Thomas is waiting for me in the car"

"Give my regards to Thomas and Lucy"

"Okay, see you at my birthday party"

Maggie is very good to me. She thinks of me as her sister. I hope someday Gerry will match up with Lucy.

****

Raul POV

I tried to contact Ellen but was off. Finally I decided to go to her apartment.

When I arrived at her apartment, I was so surprised to see Ellen with another man. Immediately I decided to follow them.

I was very angry with Ellen because behind me, she went with another man and made me jealous to see her closeness with him.

I had not expected them to go to the house Ellen had shared with James. I began to suspect that Ellen was hiding something from me