Chapter 15: Edolas M/N

Your POV

Damnit, I stand no chance against him right now.

M/N: "So, I'm guessing you're back due to Anima?" I nod and swallow, I can't make him angry.

You: "Yes, it sucked up all of our friends, we're here to get them back."

M/N: "And how do you expect to do that? You do realize your magic is useless here, right?"

Natsu: "That's why your wings stopped working!" Yea... No shit Sherlock... -_-

M/N: "And you must by Earthland's Natsu?" He nods proudly. "But, who are you?"

Wendy: "I'm Wendy Marvel. Nice to meet you M/n 2." He looks offended at that.

M/N: "For your information, I am the original M/n, he is number 2." He says pointing at me.

Natsu: "Nah! Our M/n Could Kick Your Ass!" Oh No! O_O I run over and cover his mouth before he can say anything else.

You: "Nah, he didn't mean that. He was just joking."

M/N: "He better have been, last time you came here you got your ass kicked in seconds."

You: "You didn't need to tell them that." -_-

Wendy: "Wow! You must be really strong!" He turns back to Wendy, then falls over.

M/N: "WAIT! YOU'RE WENDY?!" She nods smiling.

Wendy: "Yea, what's wrong?"

M/N: "B-B-But... Y-your..."

Wendy: "My what?"

M/N: "Your chest, it's so small..." Carla jumps at him and Wendy looks at the ground sulking.

You: "You Idiot!" I punch him, but he doesn't even budge. Crap baskets...

M/N: "Really, is that all you've got?" He punches back, I block it, but his punch forces my own hand into my face.

Wendy POV

I look up and see M/n fall to the ground.

Wendy: "M/n! Are you ok?" I run up to him. "H-he's out cold."

M/N: "So, you're really Wendy Marvell, huh?" I nod and turn back to M/n.

Wendy: "Yup."

M/N: "Uhh, has your M/n told you yet?" Huh?

Wendy: "Told me what?"

M/N: "He's your older brother, technically." Oh... WAIT?! WHAT!?

Wendy: "WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY?!?"

Natsu: "Didn't see that one coming."

Carla: "Of course "you" wouldn't."

Natsu: "Hey, is that supposed to mean something?"

Wendy: "B-but how? M/n wasn't a child of Grandeeney, was he?"

M/N: "Your dragon, and his, were "together" in terms of dragons, so therefore, you being her child, and him being his. You are technically siblings." W-what...?

Wendy: "B-but why didn't he tell me then?"

M/N: "I dunno, maybe he didn't want you to know, or maybe he didn't want a sister." Oh yea... He's so strong, he probably didn't want me to be associated with him. "I'm just kidding ya know, jeez, take a joke."

Natsu: "You're sense of humor is messed up."

M/N: "And your M/n doesn't have his fair share of weirdness?" He shrugs.