Chapter 27: M/n's Enemies

Lucy POV

Rockwell: "That is property of Miss Heartfilia. Give it back to her immediately."

Byro: "This is Zentopia's property, not some girls."

Your POV

I arrive at the tomb and see Natsu, Happy, Romeo, and Lucy all running towards... BYRO?! The Hell Are They Thinking?!

Dan: "No Lord Byro! You Can't Use Divine Arrow Against People! It'll Kill Them!"

Lucy POV

As he fires the arrow at us, I see Coco? What is she doing?! She'll be killed! But then, there's a flash of a bright white light... And when I open my eyes again... I see him, M/n. standing in front of us, his hand extended, shielding us from any attack.

Byro: "What?"

Dan: "H-he blocked it..."

Coco: "Who are you...?"

Byro: "The Dragon God... So, then I see you have achieved a new array of powers, there is no way you could have blocked that attack before..."

You: "How dare you hurt my friends simply because I am not present... You'll pay for that Byro. I'll make sure of that."

Your POV

I look over as I hear Coco speak. She was talking to him like this? I didn't think she had it in her. But then, Byro's staff begins glowing, and he raises the pointed end above her head.

Lucy: COCO!!" I look between the two, then, as Byro swings down. I grab the staff of the blade, avoiding the actual blade itself.

Byro: "What?"

Erza: "Impressive." I turn back to see Erza had arrived.

Lucy POV

Rockwell: "It seems you didn't need me whatsoever. Although to be completely honest, I did not think you were going to make it in time to stop that attack." He said walking up to M/n's side.

You: "Thank you Rockwell, I owe you one."

Rockwell: "Good, then teleport me out of here."

You: "What? Why?" He points towards Byro, and I see the clock piece begin glowing, then visions swirl in my head.

Erza POV

I look on as everybody covers their ears... But then I hear screaming, screams of agony. I look over and see M/n on his knees with his hands covering his ears, screaming out.

You: "AAAAAHHHHH!!" He screams in a high pitched scratchy voice. His pupils had shrunken and I could see veins popping out all over his body. "STOP IT!! MAKE IT STOP!!" He screams, banging his head against the floor. I could feel his magical energy draining, as the clock's energy grew.

Your POV

'Time ticks forward... F/n... do you hear it? Do you hear the ring of the clock? Time's ticking little buddy...' I hear the voice of a little girl say. W-what do you want? I say, even speaking in my head was hard with that damned clocks ringing. 'Death, of course!' she says giggling. W-what the hell...? Then the clock stops, and I hear talking, but I couldn't understand it. It was like a different language. I could hear the words but nothing made sense... Then, fighting begins... I look around... And see people from, the Oracion Seis? I stand back up, as everything begins making sense again. I shake my head and focus in. I look around and see the speedster, the Poison Dragon one, and...

You: "Erigor..."

Erza POV

I look over as M/n begins making his way towards us. Although, he looked incredibly pissed.