Chapter 46: Tartaros Vs. M/n

You've waited long enough. I give you all chapter 46!!!

Your POV

I sit there as Erza and Mira take off.

Makarov: "Thank you for staying here M/n, I know you want to help her, but we need your protection here. They know Fairy Tail is against them, and all of our other strong wizards are elsewhere, we have injured, children, and some of our weaker wizards in terms of fighting capability. We needed you here, and I know it's hard to watch her go." I sit there, and smirk.

You: "Don't worry, Erza can handle herself, and with Mira going too. I have the upmost certainty that they will be perfectly fine." He cracks a smile, then goes back to directing orders. I sit there, following her power the entire time, I feel it rise for a moment, then go back to its normal, then... "It-it's low..." Master turns to me, and by the look on his face, he felt it too. "T-there's a presence there, I-I don't like it..." Then, all of a sudden... "I-It's Gone!" I say jolting up.

Makarov: "Please M/n, you just said they know our every move! They want you to leave! They'll keep her alive so we have a reason to come! Please calm down!" I take a few, ok a LOT of deep breaths.

You: "They'll pay... They'll all pay..."

Makarov POV

I look over, and hour later, and he's still talking to himself.

You: "If there's a single scratch, I'll kill them... I'll make them suffer." Then, all of a sudden, his power flares. "SHE'S HURTING!!" What? How could he know? "MASTER!! I HAVE TO GO!! SHE'S BEING HURT!! SHE WANTS ME THERE!! SHE NEEDS ME!!" I take a deep breath, and nod.

Makarov: "Go, and give them hell." Then Nol grabs them, and they disappear, nothing but a gust of wind, the doors waving in it.

Your POV

I'LL KILL THEM ALL!! HOW DARE THEY HURT HER!! As we fly there, I feel another... Natsu, he knows too. Good, then we should be fine, I take focus solely on taking down the Demons while he can find her. But then, both their powers, go off the map... Shit.

Nol: "M-M/n..."

You: "I know, they're gone... W-We have to head back to the guild, right now. I'm sure one of them knows a direction, we know which way it is, we just need a little bit more..." We turn around and speed off back towards the guild. Then, just as Magnolia comes back into view... "S-She needs me, she's hurting, she's in pain..." I say, feeling tears come to my face.

Nol: "Don't worry M/n. We'll save her. And then we'll take those Demons down!" We drop back into the guild, just as Master says prepare for an attack.

You: "Somebody better tell me exactly where Tartaros is. Right now."

Levy: "I'm calculating it as we speak!" I nod and stand, waiting impatiently for her to find it. "Got It!"

You: "WHERE?!"

Levy: "Right above us!" Uh.

You: "Wait, What?!"

Levy: "According to my calculations, if they didn't change course and were moving West from the Eastern border! They should be right above Magnolia as we speak!"

You: "Good, so they walked right into their deaths-" But as I finish, there's a bright light. I see Cana run out, then everybody turns to cards. "Huh?"

Cana: "What? Why aren't you a card?"

You: "Bomb?"

Cana: "Bomb."

You: "Okaaay. Happy, Carla, Lily, Nol!" Let's fly!" We all take off towards Tartaros as the guild hall explodes.

Kyoka POV