Chapter 37: Mercurius Rescue

Your POV

When Arcadios arrives, I pray to god he didn't hear anything I said. And I noticed Yukino was next to him. He begins talking about a project he needs a Celestial Wizard for, which always seems to end up bad, then Yukino says something that really pisses me off.

Yukino: "If this plan works, not only will Zeref be defeated, but Acnologia too." I walk up and confront her.

You: "Bullshit."

Yukino: "W-what?" She says, taken aback by what I had just said.

You: "This plan will end in a brutal failure. Zeref, maybe, but I doubt it. Although, I know, and am 100 percent sure, nothing except another insanely powerful Dragon Slayer can defeat Acnologia, and I speak from experience, painful experience." We follow them into Mercurius, but as soon as I see the gate, I begin feeling nauseous, and for some reason, I already know its name.

Lucy: "What is this?"

You/Arcadios: "Eclipse." He begins explaining this insane plan, then, I hear Lucy gasp.

Lucy: "M/N?! What's wrong?! Are you ok?" I look over confused, did I look that bad?

Natsu: "The hell?"

Gray: "What's wrong man?!" I look at all of them confused.

You: "What? What is it?"

Lucy: "Y-you're bleeding! Everywhere!" I feel below my nose, wet with blood, and my ears were bleeding, dripping onto my shoulders, I look over into the polished brass of the gate, and see the white of my eyes now red, with small tears of blood dripping from them, and then I cough, with droplets of blood landing on my hand. "W-what happened?!" I turn to Arcadios, and walk right up to him. I-it must be from Zeref's power, I felt it all over this thing.

Arcadios: "Do you need a medic Sir?" But instead, I grab the collar of his armor, and crush it. "What are you doing?" I raise him off the floor, feeling something take over me.

You/Etherion: "DON'T YOU DARE EVER OPEN THIS GATE!! DESTROY IT AT ONCE!"

Arcadios: "What?!"

You/Etherion: "IT SPELLS DISASTER FOR THIS WORLD!! OPENING THAT GATE WILL COMPLETELY CHANGE YOUR TIMELINE!!" Then, I drop him, and try to catch my breath.

You: "W-what the hell just happened to me...?" Then, guards swarm us, and some short old man basically mirrors what I just said. Then they say to take Lucy into custody.

Gray: "Hell no!"

Lucy: "I didn't even do anything!"

Natsu: "If you want her, you've gotta go through me!" Although as soon as he uses his magic, the gate begins sucking it out of him, in 10 seconds. But then they grab Lucy, and I begin to get angry, if this thing sucked Natsu dry in 10 seconds... I've got maybe 2 minutes before I'm drained as well, as long as this thing drains everybody at the same rate. I stand tall, and begin walking towards Lucy.

Guards: "Halt! Stop! Stand Down!"

You: "You either give me back my friend! Or I take you all down!"

Darton: "Take him down." They all charge me, and I send a pulse of magic energy out, blowing them all back, but I immediately feel this thing begin draining my much faster than it did Natsu, I've got maybe a minute tops.

Arcadios: "You fool! Did you not see what it did to your friend?!"

You: "I don't care, if they don't get their dirty hands off Lucy in 5 seconds. I'll make sure none of them can ever be guards again." They don't let her go, so I attack, taking down the first 30 in seconds, then another 30, there were more than I originally thought. Then another 20, then 10, then 5... And now I was exhausted. "Shit..." I say, not out of breath, still with maybe 10 to go, all surrounding Lucy. "Damn... it..." I say in between breaths. "I-I won't give up, not now..."