Chapter 47: Rockwell's Sacrifice

Your POV

Damn, why does my body feel fuzzy? As I make my way through the Tartaros castle, I feel her power. Wendy, she's in trouble, there's a Demon with her. But, I can't, I can't leave. But she needs... damnit! I punch the wall next to me, shattering it. Then, I feel another power, moving at an insane speed towards her. Although it was strange, it felt like it was moving through the ground... No way... Was it...

Wendy POV

He begins blasting me with incredibly sharp attack, then, his tentacles force me to the ground, directly in front of face.

Carla: "No leave her alone! Don't hurt her! I'll scratch your eyes out! Take me instead!"

Ezel: "Hm? What's this, never seen a cat like this before, but it looks eatable." N-NO!

Carla: "Wendy, the air..." I was about to breathe it in, when a pillar of earth smashes into him, and Carla falls into his hands...

Wendy: "Rockwell..." He sets Carla down gently.

Rockwell: "Eat up Wendy, this air will no doubt unlock your Dragon Force." Then he turns to the demon, his eyes piercing cold.

Ezel: "Now who are you? You aren't a part of Fairy Tail or the Magic Council, yet your power... It's tasty, and you have a lot of it..."

Rockwell: "My name matters none. What does matter is that you tried to hurt one of my own. And for that act, I will snuff the life out of you, demon... Wendy, are you ready?" He says looking back to me, I nod back, feeling my power had skyrocketed. "Good, then let's end this." We begin fighting him, but no matter what I did, it didn't seem to affect him at all. "Earth Dragon! ROAR!!" He let's loose one of the most powerful roars I've ever seen, one that even rivaled M/n's brilliant white ones. "WENDY!! Keep him busy! I'm going to go destroy Face!" I nod and begin fighting him on my own.

Rockwell POV

I put my hands to the giant machine, and begin feeling within it for weak spots, I finally find one, but it was small, and at the very center, and with this much magical power inside of it, it was going to be a process to break it without blowing the entire thing up. I begin concentrating, until I hear her. I turn back and see him charging Wendy, his 4 arms now swords. I create a pillar beneath me and launch myself into the air. Arriving in front of her just before he strikes. I turn my arm to stone, and parry the sword to the side.

Rockwell: "Earth Dragon Boulder Fist!"

Wendy POV

Amazing, he sent him flying in one hit.

Rockwell: "Keep fighting Wendy. Give me 1 more minute and I'll have this thing destroyed." I nod, and he returns to the pillar.

Your POV

I sense that Face's energy had changed, it had become hostile, and... No, no they couldn't be... T-they're going to... Blow it up, them along with it. Rockwell... Please...

Rockwell POV

As I watch the 2 embrace, I sigh, and walk over to them as they hug each other.

Wendy: "Together?"

Carla: "Together." I sense another wizard coming at an insane speed, and know, I'll only have to hold this blast back for a second or 2. I walk in front of them, creating a dome of earth over them.

Wendy POV

Wendy: "WHAT?!"

Carla: "What are you doing?!" He turns back to us, and smiles.

Rockwell: "Tell M/n, I'm sorry, but I kept my promise." He says, then, the final piece of the small rock shield he made over us closes. I begin banging on it.