Chapter 6

Tobias POV:

When Tris falls back asleep I call Christina and Zeke. Both don't believe me, but they agreed to come over-probably to make sure I wasn't going crazy.I hear a knock on the door and walk over to the door. I open it and immediately put a finger to my lips so they will be quiet. Once they see her they probably won't, but at least I tried.

"Where is she?" Christina whispers. I lead them to my room and slowly creak the door open. They peek in and Christina immediately runs in, wrapping her hands around Tris. Tris sits up, startled, and hugs Christina back. I walk in behind Zeke, who is probably wondering how she's alive and Uriah isn't.

"How?" Zeke says after about 5 minutes of staring. "She was kidnapped and someone faked her death. The question is, who." I answer. "We have to attack this person! They made us think our best friend was dead and then kept her for 3 years! We need to know who!" Christina yells, louder than she needed to, we can hear her fine. "Im the only one who knows where they are" Tris says. "But your too hurt to go." I say. "Well you can gather some people, you'll need a lot. Ill just tell you where to go, then stay out of your way" she explains. "How many were there?" Asks Zeke. "I didn't see then all, but there were a lot. I saw about 20 different guards, and there was probably another 20 I didn't see." Tris says. "Ill make an announcement to the city for some help." I say. "I'll get the polices help" Zeke says. "I'll ask some of my friends I guess." Christina adds. "Alright, I guess we have it all figured out, now we just need to find out where it is." I say looking at Tris. "We should take you to the doctors in the meantime." I say. "I'm fine" Tris answers. "You should go just in case, Tris. I would love to stay and reunite with my not-dead friend, but I have to get back to work, and you should go to the doctors." Zeke says and walks towards the door. "Ya, me too. Call me if anything changes, and tell me if Tris is ok." Christina says, hugging Tris again, them following Zeke out the door.

"Well you heard them" I say "Time to go to the doctors.

The doctor says Tris only has a few bruises, and a few cuts, some infected. She broke her right pinkie finger, but nothing else. He gave me a few bottles of medicine, and a cream for the cuts. I take her home and she takes another nap. I lay beside her, starring at the ceiling. As happy as I am to see her, I am furious with whoever kidnapped her. The sooner I find out who it is, the better.